You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies

Whats your opinion about Bahubali?

Recently there is lot of news about Bahubali "The conclusion". I want to know what is your opinion about Bahubali "The beginning" and Bahubali "The Conclusion." As per my opinion I find no different story from other movies. Its a common story unrealistic story. Only the graphics is good but can make out it is not from original scenes. I don't find it to be a super hit movie.
    Majority people say it is a super hit and hence it is super hit only. collection of the film also says many viewed this film. Many viewed this film not once but more than twice. Unless otherwise some good is there in movie people will not see so many times. But for anything there are exemptions. Your view may be a exemption to popular view. Nothing wrong.
    I liked both the movies. In a regional language the producers are able to come out with such a big budget. That itself is a plus point to the movie. The graphics are very good. The excellent work of photography is visible in many frames. The way the treatment given to the story is also commendable. Overall a good piece of excellence in all aspects including acting.Let us not think about reality and logic.

drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.