- Category: Central Government
- #602982I don't see any specific reason for this. Probably they want to make the system more poolproof before appointing the Lokpal.
We are all witnessing a clean and no corruption Governance from our PM Mr.Modi's team. No major scams has taken place or come to light from the day Mr.Modi taken over as PM. They are all striving for corruption free India.
Most probably they may come out shortly and see that the system is in its place.
I think we need not doubt the present government on its stand regarding political funding.
- #603007In many editorials of news papers (Indian Express & Andhra Prabha) I found BJP which vehemently supported Lokpal bill but they are keeping a cold eye in nominating a Lokpal to avoid unnecessary problems like election funds etc. as mentioned by Mr. KVRR. Another remark on BJP is that they are overlookingreat Right to know information act by saying, the details are not to be given because it involves sensetive issues of the country. If there is no false intention
in their mind why BJP are not nominating a Lokpal when everything is clear with the issue.
- #603013What I understand that Modi government wants to move in a cautious way on the issues pertaining to National Interest like Presidential election, Vice Presidential selection and also Lokpal. Once the election of Kovind as our next President sails through, a sigh of relief could be experienced by the NDA government and they can concentrate on Vice President selection and also Lokpal. Moreover right candidate for the post of Lokpal is also the issue. Modi government has sensed that for every issue, the Congress and other parties are putting blocks and thus they want to select a formidable candidate for Lokpal which may defeat Congress evil designs in future. So wait and watch attitude can be seen from the NDA . Presently the government and its machinery are fully concentrating on GST after effects which is yet to set right as common man is facing escalating cost.
'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
Even this challenging situation would ease
- #603020The Lokpal bill came into force from 16-01-2014. The NDA Government came into power after the bill is passed. The BJP is a staunch supporter of the bill. The bill was discussed in both Houses of the Parliament and passed. How much more fool proof it needs to be made? I feel it is making fools of the people. The Lokpal is an independent body and there is a time limit to decide the case and this will hasten the process. Unless the Lokpal comes into force the corruption charges against politicians cannot be tried in a time frame.
I cannot understand how the Presidential election has got to do anything with the appointment of Lokpal. It is ridiculous to say that the selection of right people to counter the designs of Congress and other parties is important. This implies sinister intentions. Lokpal is for all not for Congress or other parties.
" Be Good and Do Good "