You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

How description of an author set at the bottom of an article?

I have found that in many articles, a small description is provided about the author at the bottom of the article. Is this description sets by author or by ISC editors? I do not found this type of description at the bottom of my articles.
    If this is set by author, let me know how to set it.
    You can set your own description. Go to dashboard, there you will find an option "edit forum footer". Using it you can set your own footer.
    Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hakimuddin,

The page Nilesh mentioned where 'Edit Forum footer' is - over there, there is a separate box for the article footer. What you enter in the box for the forum footer is what appears at the bottom of all your forum threads and responses. What you enter in the box for the article footer is what appears at the bottom of all your articles.

It is suggested you read: Learn about the unique features of IndiaStudyChannel.com

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

I had this doubt. But I never tried to know. But by this thread I got my doubt cleared. Thanks to the author and Ms. Vandana, Managing Editor for her clarification.
    drrao
    always confident

Thanks everyone to clarify my doubt. Now I came to know how to set description of an author in article section.
    Thanks again.

Honesty is the best policy.

• Sign In to post your comments