You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Query about tahsildar hier certificate

SIR,
    I AM IN ABROAD FOR THE LAST SIX YEARS & IT SEEMS MY FAMILY HAS GOT A THASILDAR CERTIFICATION WITHOUT MY SIGNATURE IS IT POSSIBLE.

For any bank transaction or any cash transaction if all the family members are share to the issue or matter, they are bound to be mentioned and signed in the certificate to be issued by the MRO or Tashsidar office. One has to submit their signatures in a bond paper and notarized by the advocate and then that will go for the certification of MRO. But all the family members to the party should sign in front of advocate and Notary and need not be in front of MRO. However MRO can insists every body to present , when the certificate is issued to have full legal sanctions for any transactions.

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Sir,
    Thanks but by brother has taken the Tahsildar certificate simply by using my family Ration Card,now i am worried about bank transaction & even property transactions , what should i do in this situation.

That is not valid and you can challenge the certificate and even approach the Tahsildar to recall or cancel the certificate. Normally a person or RDO would come to the home and inquire about family persons and verify their signatures and then issue the certificate. I am totally confused and taken aback as to how such certificate taken without taking you as the party to it. There are every chance of misusing the so called certificate issued by Tahsildar and hence stop it.

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

This is a case of cheating and forgery. You have to lodge a complaint in police station and consult a lawyer for petition.
    As this is done in your absence you have a right to ask the validity of such order. The court prima facie will grant stay and the order of tehshildar will be nulled by the court in due course.
    Sometimes the local authorities in collusion with your family members do such illegal acts but in this case they will also face proceedings by their departmental enquiries as well as observation of court.

Knowledge is power.

WELL THANKS A LOT ,IT WAS VERY HELPFULL FIRST I WILL TRY TO GRAB A COPY OF THAT CERTIFICATE.

First please ascertain the facts of the certificate. The certificate may contain only genuine facts and harmless to you or your family.

However, if the certificate is against truthful facts, then you have to report it to the Tehsildar's office quoting the correct reference number.

You may call for the copy of the certificate from your brother and know what is actually given there. It may be different fro what you guess or presume. You can be frank with him that you do not want either of you in problem if things are not correct in the certificate.

Thus clear your doubts. If you have good relations ow, why should you create misunderstanding and spoil that? So first of all get the actual things and then only think of worrying.

(This post is more suitable in Ask experts section, I feel)

Legal heir certificate can't be issued by RDO or MRO without taking the consent of all the members in stake. Even your brother has taken a certificate without your concurrence or agreement, the certificate is not valid. It can be null and void. In our Organisation an employee died. His son without talking to his step mother has taken a heir certificate and submitted to us. But his wife came and given a letter asking us to stop payment to the son. She has gone to police station and lodged a complaint. Finally MRO has withdrawn that certificate and issued a fresh certificate mentioning both the names.
    But better first talk to your brother, get a copy of the certificate and then proceed further. You please verify whether your name is also there in the certificate. If it is not there then you decide the next course of action

drrao
    always confident

Thanks,
    One thing i am very certain is this ,this tasildar certificate has been taken even without my knowledge and simply with a ration card copy of my family ,the rest i need to investigate whether my name is present in it or not .

However i had never signed anywhere for this certification that my brother is possessing , which means my brother has taken this certificate without my concurrence only...?

• Sign In to post your comments