You must Sign In to post a response.
Cheer some more deserving badge winners!
  • Category: Winners

Some more badge winners to cheer!

You cheered the initial lot of badge winners last month. Now here are some more of them for you to cheer -

1. Partha - Debater
    2. Juana - Proficient Writer
    3. Kalyani - Super Contributor
    4. Joyshree - Creative
    5. Sheo Shankar Jha - Super Contributor
    6. Saroja - Creative
    7. KVRR - Super Contributor

Congratulations to these badge winners!

[Note - Due to an 'error' message popping up now & then at the score boards of the profile pages of some members, more winners could not be added right away to this list. We will keep this thread open to add more winners later.]
    Congratulations to all the badge winners. I hope you will continue your good work on this site to keep ISC as number one education site of India. Good going. Keep it up.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congrats to Partha for winning the Debater badge which is apt in his name, like wise Juana - for the Proficient Writer is also apt choice. My appreciation also goes to Kalyani - the Super Contributor who has earned the niche for herself. Who can forget Joyshree - the Creative writer of this site and her choice is also apt. Sheo Shankar Jha - as Super Contributor was the foregone conclusion , and Saroja - who won the badge for her Creative
    thoughts in various threads is also apt and who can forget the contributions of KVRR as Super Contributor which has been on the expected lines.

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulation to all the badge winners.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to Ms. Juana, Ms. Kalyani, Ms. Joyshree, Mr. Sheo Shankar Jha, Ms. Saroja and Mr. KVRR, the proud badge-winners.

So far as Partha Kansabanik is concerned, he has learnt another valuable lesson today. The lesson is: "Be sincere. If you quarrel with others sincerely, even then your sincerity will be recognised."

Thanks to the Webmaster, Managing Director and other judges for selecting me for the Debater badge.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

I really wish to congratulate Juana - Proficient Writer, Kalyani - Super Contributor, Joyshree - Creative, Sheo Shankar Jha - Super Contributor, KVRR-Super Contributor, Partha - Debater and Saroja- creative. Hope all of them will continue their good work at ISC.

Thanks to you all for your congratulatory messages. Congratulations to Mr Partha Kansabanik, Ms Juana, Ms Kalyani, Ms Saroja, Ms Joyshree and Mr Sheo Shankar Jha for the badges you received.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Congratulations to:
    1. Partha - Debater
    4. Joyshree - Creative
    6. Saroja - Creative

Deserving titles.

My heartiest congratulations are to all the badge winners.
    These are the people who have contributed in one field or other and shown proficiency there.
    Well done and go ahead with same zeal and enthusiam.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the badge winners.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

1. Partha - Debater
    4. Joyshree - Creative
    6. Saroja - Creative

The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Hearty Congratulations to all the members who have won badges.
    Regards,
    Vamar

Congratulations to all the badge winners. I wish All the Best to continue with their work and contribute more to ISC

Congratulations to the winners of the badges. This is special because it comes directly from the Webmasters. Well deserved guys.

It is for the fourth time that ISC has bestowed the 'Proficient Writer' badge on me, since its inception.

What do I say – I am elated. ISC is the only place that recognises me for my writing abilities. I write on many websites and for a number of people across the globe. I just get paid for my writing, no one honours me with a special badge. It is only here that I get a sense of achievement and receive a boost to my ego.

So, thank you to the Webmasters for your appreciation of my work. This definitely means a lot to me and pushes me to continue publishing more of my work on ISC.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Congrats to the badge awardees. Thank you for awarding me too a badge. Thank you all for the good words wishes.
    -----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

Congratulations to all the badge winners for the last month. Hope you all would continue to do so and give us the best out of you in the form of valuable information , articles, creativity. Hoping to lean a lot from you all. I hope I could also make up to that level soon as I am a new member here.
    congrads once again to all of you.

1. Partha - Debater
    4. Joyshree - Creative
    6. Saroja - Creative

My heartiest congratulations to all the seven badge winners - Partha the good Debater, Juana the most proficient writer, kalyani, KVRR and Sheo shankar Jha the Super contributors, Joyshree and Saroja the creative. Well done Ladies and Gentlemen. Indeed, you all deserve these lovely ISC badges.
    No life without Sun ¤

Hearty congratulations to all the badge winners. This definitely brings more interest for contributing more in this esteemed website.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My hearty congrates to all batch winner

Heartiest congratulations to all the Badge winners! Great going! Keep it up!
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

a. Partha - Debater
    b. Juana - Proficient Writer
    c. Kalyani - Super Contributor
    d. Joyshree - Creative
    e. Sheo Shankar Jha - Super Contributor
    f. Saroja - Creative
    g. KVRR - Super Contributor

My warm congratulations to all. also I am very happy being part of ISC. I wish I to do so as possible as I am a new member of ISC. Also thanks to Master who make me contribute my feelings.

Congratulations to all the awardees namely, Partha, Juana, Joyshree, Kalyani, KVRR, Saroja and Sheo Shankar Jha for their respective badges. It sure is a memorable time for you all. To others like me, it is an inspiration to work towards similar goals.
    Patience and perseverance pays

My hearty congratulations to all the badge winners and best wishes for them for upcoming future.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.