You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

My job posting right is removed! Why?

I joined this wonderful website on 23rd September, 2015. Since then I have generally posted in Forum section and have also posted some replies in Ask Expert section. With my doubtful intelligence and almost zero knowledge, I have written a few articles and have posted some information updates also.

Till now I have submitted only one job posting, most probably more than one year ago. Thereafter, till yesterday, I never tried to post anything in this very useful section of ISC. Today, dejected by regular rejection of my postings in other sections, I was trying to post a job purely as an experiment. But a rude shock was waiting for me! When I tried to post a job ten minutes ago, the dreaded announcement came:-

"Your posting rights is removed in this specific section for one or more of the following reasons:
    Your content posting rights were removed in a specific section you attempted to post for violating posting guidelines in that section."

Now I am trying to recollect when did I post copied content or violate posting guidelines in Jobs section? Can any Editor help me?
    Partha,

Now we have added the posting permission for the 'Job section' and you may be able to post the content now. Go ahead.

Regards,
    Jagdish

• Sign In to post your comments