You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Am I allowed to post my articles posted in ISC to some other sites?

I was scribbling through some sites where I felt I should give some content and I wanted to share the same material I posted in ISC. So I just want to ask if it is the violation of ISC rules of posting the same articles or resources I posted in ISc to some other sites. Kindly enlighten me.
    Thank you in advance.
    We cannot.

Read the Copy Right information which is posted on site.

You may copy the ideas but can't post the xerox copy to anywhere else without the express authorization from ISC's Webmaster.

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

The standing rules of ISC is very clear. That we should not append any copy pasted items in this site and we cannot share the articles or contents already appeared in this site and that amounts to violation of ISC policies.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you very much for your esteemed guidance.

Gagan Ahari,

The correct guideline with reference to your query is here: Same article cannot appear at both ISC & another site.

The URL provided by John Deo is with reference to filing a DMCA complaint if you find that your ISC post has been put up at another site; or if somebody finds that his/her content has been copied by an ISC member here, then it can be reported to our site's Webmasters.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

One thing we do allow - presenting the content at the other site in your own way (not exactly copied word to word from here) and giving a link to the ISC page , thus crediting it with the source of the information for that content. This is, of course, only if the other site permits an external link. If this is not permitted, then do not post the content at all over there.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.