You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

Do you think India will win Women Cricket world cup 2017?

Do you think India will win Women Cricket world cup 2017? Next match is challenging its with New Zealand .

India loss the match vs Australia it shows Indian team need to improve more If they win against New Zealand then Semi final and Final will also be very difficult.

We need extra ordinary cricket to reach and win final.
    yes,I think Indian women's will win the cricket world cup 2017, because India is a very good team regarding to batting, bowling and fielding.
    India loss the match vs Australia its only a bad luck for India. In world cup 2017 India win all matches before lose against Australia. In semi final Indian cricket team go into the with courage.
    so I think India will win the world cup.

Just losing to Australia should not deter the confidence level of our girls in women cricket world cup and they are sure to win against New Zealand. The batting line up, the bowling department and especially the fielding were very good, which are the plus points for India to throw formidable challenge to New Zealand team.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

India win against New Zealand already I hope next match India will also win and only 2 match there to win the world cup but its very difficult challenge we all need to boost the team India .

I wish the best of luck for Team India.

Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

• Sign In to post your comments