You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

My one day contribution on isc

HELLO EVERYONE!
    Its been 24 hours of my joining ISC as a member and my contribution counts to 38 points. How'z that? Is it a decent contribution or not? I have been using ISC for so long and did not realized that it could also give me a change to earn. I am feeling good that I did something and it counts. Hope I would continue doing so but one thing i am seeing is after so much of contribution by so many talented people here it is not very high in terms of payment but still some decent amount they are getting. Please share your experience of using ISC as a member.

Yes I could see point total of 43 against your name as of now. And you can get another fifty points for uploading the photo of yours and thus becoming a silver member on the first day itself possible. So as per me your journey on the first day was fantastic. If you maintain this same tempo of contributions, then getting the diamond member and platinum level membership would be a cake walk for you. All you do is attend to various threads appearing here and raise one or two threads daily on any topic and that will keep you in the limelight and there are every chances of winning awards and rewards in near future.

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations. You have started on a very good way. It is nice to hear that you have earned 38 points. ISC is a good educative site. Make the best use of it. The results will follow automatically. We will also learn from your contributions. Keep it up.
    drrao
    always confident

Thank you so much sir for your valuable suggestions.....

Nikita,
    A Simple Mantra to contribute and earn at ISC.
    Write one article a week -
    Ask two questions a week -
    Answer three questions a week -
    Post two/three/four long messages a day - ( Ensure an average of 3 messages per day)
    Respond (elaborated) five forum threads a day.

At the end of the month, look for your name on the RSB(Revenue Share Bonus). And receive payment from ISC on the first of alternative months. ( Kindly don't miss a day)

Just contribute and see the truth of it.

Earning detail as below:
    5 Responses x 5 x 30 days = 750
    3 Messages x 5 x 30 days= 450
    3 Answers x 3 x 4 weeks = 36
    2 Questions x 2 x 4 weeks= 16
    1 Article x (50x2) x 4 weeks = 400
    Total score = 1652 (approx).
    Expected Revenue Share Bonus = Approx Rs 700 and even more. In addition you would earn CC for your articles, valid answers, messages and responses.

No life without Sun

thank you so much SUN that was great I will keep in mind thanks for the advice

"... i am seeing is after so much of contribution by so many talented people here it is not very high in terms of payment but still some decent amount they are getting. ".- That is a right and realistic observation.

First of all be aware that ISC (at least for majority of members) cannot be taken as a substitute for main income source.
    However there are definitely exceptions in some cases where they have earned handsome amount as adsense revenue .(Just read this thread). There are people who have gained expertise from their association in ISC and the shifted to their own blogs and websites and earn a lot.

Consistent, quality contributions can have probability of earning more.
    You can refer to New Members - FAQ and explore topics from 'Help Topics".

Nikita one thing is sure. Who ever are regular and consistent here, are not contributing for the money or awards. But for their own knowledge enrichment and be in the league of performing members.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It is a good progress on day one itself. My experience with ISC is that it is a great place to exchange knowledge and information and in that process members make some money also.
    I also feel that this site is not for making big bucks and if someone is joining it with that intention he may be disappointed soon.
    Here knowledge sharing and authenticity and grammer and syntex of your writings are seen very critically and are expected of a good quality and you are supposed to maintain it.
    Another great thing is copy and paste is strictly forbidden here and reproduction of anything in your language is encouraged.
    It means this a great place for budding writers and extremely conducive to creativity.
    So all the best to travel in this arena with your zeal and good wishes to you.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

• Sign In to post your comments