You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Assam

Aasu and its principle

Hey guys, good evening. Since a long I am trying to know about AASU and its principle on
    our state. As we have seen that the big leader of AASU often joined in politics for their better future. So can anyone tell me about the right concept about AASU and its principle ?
    Though your post is not clear, what I could understand that you are referring to All Assam Students Union. Yes I can remember this student outfit which was very famous during NTR regime and Prafulla Kumar Mahanta and Birgu Pookhan were steering the agitation and came to power. But after that they have been marginalized in politics and their impact now is very minimal. Joining students union may be for temporary pleasure and compulsion , but that should not be taken as the serious career building in politics. Because over the years, we have seen the those who are seniors in politics and having lots of clout and say, would win hands down and for the new entrants winning would be challenging and there cannot be guaranteed future too as the most powerful one would be interested to eliminate those who are their potential threats.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments