You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

I am back with completing 5 years in ISC.

My name is Jeets, Naam To Suna Hi Hoga (you would have heard my name in ISC). I am back again with stronger mindset to face anything thrown at me. I would like to quote a famous line here which fit with my thinking – "There is nothing more pleasing that returning to a place where you have endured hardship".

I know, my name brings unpleasant feelings to some powerful people but I am not here for them. If they want to continue the same hatred and biased relationship with me, let's go on then.

I am back again because the love, support and appreciation I got from the members here and this is my biggest strength. Last time, I was "forum super star" and in "top 20 contributor list" but it is unfortunate to say that my ISC fate is in hand of some people who act more with their personal thinking rather than thinking with the system policy.

Nevertheless, let me see what future has planned for me here.

NOTE – It's my humble request to editors, you are free to post your views but don't wish me. I don't want to get wishes on my face and then get stabbed on my back.
    Glad to know the magnetic pull of ISC gets members back.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Jeets,

My hearty congratulations on completing 5 years with ISC. Looking forward to working with you, harmoniously, in the upcoming years too.

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Welcome back, Mr. Jeets. Forum section of ISC will definitely be more interesting after your return.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Welcome back to this site with a bang. You have completed five years in this channel and that gives the great feeling and bonding. By the way the doors of ISC is open to all. No one was asked to go from here. It is our own decision and prerogative whether to continue or go away. One thing is sure, by being here, you are enhancing your knowledge power, your ability to sustain against all odds and above all by being senior, you could a great example for the new members who can learn many things.I would like to have your inclusive presence in this forum on every good discussions initiated now and then.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hi Jeets,
    Hearty congrats for completing 5 good years at ISC. Happy to see you with a sea change in you. We welcome you with our open arms and embrace you tightly forgetting your past ISC days. You appear to be fully renewed, refreshed, changed, altered, fully charged and geared up to face your fellow ISCian and work with them harmoniously. All the best, my dear friend.

@ Very pleased to see your new profile face

No life without Sun

Thank you Tony Sir, its always a pleasure to get your message, which can only motivate members in positive way. I am a musician and know to play both lower pitch and higher pitch, it is up to orchestra in which pitch they start with, I will play accordingly. I too love to play harmony with my music.

Thanks Partha, I am sure you will see some interesting thread from me.

Thanks Mohan and Master Sun for your encouraging words. Let's hope for the best. Yes, I have changed my profile photo, which is my latest image hoping it brings the soothing feeling to some eyes which only see me with negative way.

Welcome back to ISC. I hope we will enjoy your contributions again here. All the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

Welcome back and Congrats for your 5 years completion. I hope next session will be more active for your and you will earn more from here.
    Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

• Sign In to post your comments