You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 2nd July - 8th July'17 (Winners)

A word of praise to all the active members of ISC . It is you because of whom our forum section is always explored with informative and debatable threads. Your contribution definitely counts. Members, let us build our forum section with intellectual and cultivated threads.

The Winner of the TOW for the week 2nd July - 8th July'17 is :
    Adarsh Yadav for his thread - We are Indian. But do we really care about being Indian?
    ~ A thoughtful that alerts every individual about the sense of responsibility towards our motherland . Every sentence in the thread is breathtaking!

It is also decided to award Special prize to:

1.Dr.N V Srinivasa Rao for his thread - Helping hand is better than praying lips
    ~ A magnificent thread that definitely makes us to think about helping others rather than praying for them.

2.Umesh for his thread - Looks can be deceptive what matters is behaviour
    ~Yet another thread from you sir guiding us to be modest and friendly and not to be guided by appearance.

Congratulations to all the winners. Members, please join us to congratulate the winners.
    Heartiest congratulation to the winner of the TOW award Mr. Adarsh Yadav, and to the special prize winners Dr. Rao and Umesh. welldone. Keep it up.
    No life without Sun ¤

I congratulate all the winners for winning TOW awards.

Warm Congratulation to all being awardee of TOW. Specially Mr. Adarsh Yadavji, who post a significant thread on Indians. Also to Mr. Dr.N V Srinivasa Rao sir and Umeshji for their meaningful concept. I wish keep it continue....

Congratulations to Mr. Adarsh Yadav for winning TOW contest. I really liked the thought expressed. I extend my wishes to all the special winners.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Deleted.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Heartiest congratulation to Mr. Adarsh Yadav for winning TOW, and to the special prize winners Dr. N V Srinivasa Rao and Umesh. well done. Keep it up.
    Honesty is the best policy.

My hearty congrats to Adarsh Yadav for mind blowing thread - We are Indian. But do we really care about being Indian? which made every one to ponder over and right choice for the award. It is also great to see special awards to Dr.N V Srinivasa Rao for his thread - Helping hand is better than praying lips, a well thought provoking thread which made me interesting and ,Umesh for his thread - Looks can be deceptive what matters is behavior - which again was best.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My congratulations to Adash Yadav for winning the TOW contest. My congratulations to Umesh also for winning special prize.
    My sincere thanks to all concerned for giving special prize to my thread also. It is nice to receive a prize of from ISC. My thanks to all the friends for their wishes

drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the winners of TOW - Adarsh Yadavji, Dr N V Srinivasa Rao and Umeshji for their awards and wish them to contribute more and more in coming days.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

I thank members for their good wishes and also congratulate the other winners Mr Adarsh Yadav and Dr N V Srinivasa Rao who have posted their outstanding threads during the week 2-8 July'17.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Adarsh Yadav for winning the TOW award and congratulations to Dr.N V Srinivasa Rao and Umesh for winning Special prize.

Hearty congratulations to Adarsh, the winner and Dr Srinivasa Rao and Umesh, the special prize winners in the TOW contest for the week 02nd to 08th July '17! Keep up the good job!

The cash rewards and points for the winners have been credited.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congratulations to TOW winners. Hope success be yours. Good luck.

First of all congratulation to all winners and my good wishes to every member of ISC for being the part of this great place. Now I would like to thank the team of ISC for announcing me the TOW winner. I'm very much delighted to receive the award. This was the first thread from me and receiving this much acclamation for it is very awesome feeling. I sincerely appreciate the kind responses from everyone. I am very pleased to know that my thread left a good impression on everyone.
    Thank you very much.

Heartiest congratulation to Mr. Adarsh Yadav, for winning TOW Award and I also congratulate special prize winners Dr. Rao and Umesh.
    Regards,
    Vamar

my hearty congratulation to all members who win the Thread of the Week.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.