You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

" Are you not Satisfied yet ?"

A question I often heard when I just out to create/do anything for my better future. That is
    " Are you not Satisfied yet ?"
    Here, I want know your valuable as well as significant views on said question so that I can make understand myself and can answer when anyone would ask me the same. If a man he wants to do something willingly on basis of his capacity then, what should a concept kept in our mind that he is not satisfied with his present life ?

According to me, life satisfaction does not come from your property, prosperity, money etc. what you have. I think it comes only what you wish to do and how you want to use your thought with
    your life schedule. Its comes only from your positive views.
    The inner voice of our mind and body always seek more. There is no end for the greediness of human being. When we do a good work and get noticed for the award or reward, we cannot think that every one accepted our versions. If this notion applies to others, it applies to the person also. Though one plan meticulously and do the work with elan, but some where if other person tries to find mistake and they suggest revision or correction ,we may feel offended for a while. But again the thinking line of every one is different and winners are those who work for his satisfaction.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The simple answer is, "No, I am not satisfied." If you want to achieve something more in your life, you can't be satisfied with your present condition. Of course one should be happy with what he has but he shouldn't stop trying to get more. People often say contentment is happiness. I don't think it's true; being content and being happy are two completely different things; one can be discontent and happy at the same time. Once you achieve a goal, set another one and start working for it; never be satisfied. As Steve Jobs once said, "Stay hungry stay foolish".
    Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff.

People nature is not to satisfied in life because eagerness has no end and it should exist also to live life well. Only peace in life is not good.

But someone told me if we die at end without eager than we will get moksha . So you need to try to end all your eagerness before dye.

Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

This is the usual question people put forward when somebody is trying for better.

It does not mean that the person who is asking is against your efforts. It is only his curiosity to know why you are doing so. He will be satisfied with your answer or if he is more knowledgeable may tell you the negative or positive side of what you are attempting for.

Any way we have to take these people lightly by answering their queries in a polite manner. In fact they also have no offence meant.

Knowledge is power.

Umesh Sir, I specially inspire the line what you quoted in your reply that is

"Any way we have to take these people lightly by answering their queries in a polite manner. In fact they also have no offence meant."

We should avoid the type of queries and look ahead...

• Sign In to post your comments