You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Regarding rejection of article.

Dear editors,
    I posted an article on lead poisoning on 2nd July. It was rejected today, the reason being copied content. I don't understand the criteria for assigning copied to an article. I do agree that I took help from other sources but wrote the article in my own words. Their are some scientific terms which can't be changed and hence I used them as such. Also there are some facts that can't be changed. Ex: - In my article I have mentioned the sources of lead poisoning which are food, water, lead based paints and exposure at work place. Then there are symptoms of lead poisoning which can't be changed. These will be mentioned as such in every site. So I took some information from wikipidea and some other sites, adding to my existing knowledge and then wrote it in my own words. So I request the editors to consider this and review my article once again. Moreover, if there is some other reason that I might not be aware of, I request the editors to guide me. I will be highly obliged.

URL: http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/ViewResource.aspx?ResourceId=171982
    [Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Nilesh,

It was indeed copied content. The article was rejected as it was not written any differently from the way in which it was presented at other sites. The manner in which it was put and the words were the same.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

K Mohan,

Sorry to say this again - despite repeated polite requests, you are continuing to needlessly respond in many threads with no knowledge of the true picture. Just refrain please from putting any response at all when you are unaware of things. Kindly do not give incorrect information & misguide others.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

• Sign In to post your comments