You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Festivals

Ganesh makes a cameo in your dreams

I occasionally post answers in "Ask experts" section. My favorite questions are about dream interpretation. For some reason, in almost every question about dreams, there was a mention of Lord Ganesh. I'd like to call it a phenomenon now.
    If those dreams were occurring now,I'd have simply dismissed it as Ganesh Chaturthi effect.
    But there are accounts where people dreamt of Ganesha a long before the festival.
    For some strange reason the mischievous Hindu God is making his cameos in people's dream.

By the way, I'm not trying to propagate any belief. I'm just being curious and interrogative.
    I'd like to have different opinions about this issue.
    Lord Ganesha is the remover of obstacles in life. He is the first God given preference while praying or staring any religious festivals or ceremonies. All good works are started with Ganapathi Homam. And those who follow this God and seek his blessings, they are well addressed and well settled. Probably with that belief even we can find scores of Ganesh temples around us and that makes every one of us to seek his blessings. That may be the reason for every dream coupled with expectations and aspirations , we get the Lord Ganesh also involved in our dreams probably to bail out.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments