You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Amusement

ISC Jallikattu game for fun and joy

Dear All,
    This is a game to be played for fun and joy to get relieved from the boring discussion. I named it as Jallikattu. There are Ten bulls(words). The words are in jumbled order. A jumbled word could be a single or two or three or more words. The right word is the bull as selected by me and is held with me. What you need to do is - Make out a meaningful word (not names) from the jumbled alphabets, and chose one word (if you find multiple words). I have followed a simple system/pattern in choosing the right words that you should understand to get all the bulls.

1. REGAN
    2. MACHR
    3. ARDE
    4. SELO
    5. ATME
    6. OTEN
    7 .SURPE
    8. ARER
    9. TREAMS
    10. NITH

E.g. The jumbled word is EAPR. you can make the words PEAR, RAPE and REAP. you should select only one word either PEAR or RAPE or REAP which will be the bull word according to my design.

This is a simple Jallikattu(Bull fighting) game. More tough Jallikattu games will be played if members can play this game well by getting all the Ten bulls

All the best to get the bulls.

@ This contest will be closed at 2359 hrs on 19th July. Result will be announced anytime on 20th July.
    Member who gets all the bulls or maximum bulls correctly will be awarded the title "Best ISC Bull fighter"
    1. GEARN
    2. MARCH
    3. DEAR
    4. SOLE
    5. MATE
    6. TONE
    7. SUPER
    8. REAR
    9. MATERS
    10. HINT

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Here are my guesses to the jumbled words provided above

1. Anger
    2. March
    3. Dare
    4. Lose
    5. Tame
    6. Tone
    7. Purse
    8. Rear
    9. Tamers
    10. Hint

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Here are my answers:

1. Anger
    2. March
    3. Read
    4. Lose
    5. Mate
    6. Note
    7. Purse
    8. Rear
    9. Stream
    10. Thin

Regards,
    Vamar

Here are my Bulls.
    1. ANGER, 2.Charm,3. Dear 4.Lose.5.Tame
    6.Tone 7. Super 8.Rear 9. Master 10.Thin.

drrao
    always confident

My attempt to catch the bulls

1. Range 2. March 3. Read 4. Lose 5. Team 6. Note 7. Super 8. Rare 9. Master 10. Hint

1. ANGER, RANGE,GEARN
    2. MARCH, CHARM
    3. READ, DEAR, DARE
    4. SOLE, LOSE
    5. TEAM, MATE, TAME
    6. NOTE, TONE
    7. SUPER, PURSE
    8. REAR, RARE
    9. MATERS, STREAM
    10. HINT, THIN

Be honest

Agnes C,
    You haven't fought well . Read the rules of the game and fight again, if you wish. Just look at others how they fought.

@ So far, no one could get all the bulls.

No life without Sun

Here are the guess words from my side:

Anger
    Charm
    Dear
    Lose
    Mate
    Note
    Super
    Rear
    Stream
    Thin

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Dear Members,
    All the enthusiastic Bull Fighters Padmini, Juana, Vamar, Dr. Rao, Soundharya and Mohan fought well and got some Bulls. No one could fight and get all the Bulls. The details of the right bulls caught by the Bull Fighters will be announced soon. Thank you for your participation.

This was Jallikattu ONE, and the next Jallikattu TWO will be played on 15th August.

No life without Sun

• Sign In to post your comments