You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of Article contest on Topic "Career after {Course Name} "

First of all thank you to all the participants for their vital contributions to ISC.We had shortlisted 5 candidates who selected interesting topics and also followed the contest rules.

First Prize Winner (Cash Award of Rs 200) is Vandana for the article Career opportunities as a Sports Medicine Doctor after MBBS

Second Prize Winner (Cash Award of Rs 100) is Juana for the article How to begin a career in Travel & Tourism after class XII

Consolation Prizes (Cash Award of Rs 50 each) for:
    Soundharya for the article Career after bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering

Anand for the article Career in Aviation as a Pilot after 12th

Bhavani for the article Career options after a unique course in ethical hacking

Friends, join us for congratulating the winners!

It is pleasure congratulating all the winners for their success in the competition.My congratulations to all the 4 ladies who won the awards namely, Vandana.juana,soundharya and Bhavani . It is pleasure to congratulate Anand also for his success.
    I congratulate the management for the selection of best out of the list.

drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Vandana, Juana,Soundharya, Anand and Bhavani for winning various cash prizes in the article contest.

Congratulations to the winner Ms. Vandana, second Prize Winner Ms. Juana and consolation Prize holders Soundharya, Anand and Ms. Bhavani.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

I congrates to all members who win the article contest:-
    1.first prize Ms. vandana,
    2. second prize Ms. juana,
    3. consolation prize winners Mr.soundarya , Mr.Anand, and Ms. bhavani.

Hearty Congratulations to all the winners of the contest. Special wishes to Madam Vandana and Madam Juana. I also applaud the efforts put in by Ms Soundarya, Mr Anand, Ms Bhavani and all the other contestants who have made this a fair and competitive affair.

My hearty congrats to Vandana for stressing her view point in the article Career opportunities as a sports medicine Doctor after MBBS and that eventually win the first prize. My appreciation also goes to Juana for her article on how to begin Career in Travel and tourism after class 12th which was very useful and won the second prize.And my applause to all the consolation prize winners such as Soundharya for her write on career after Bachelors degree in Chemical Engineering which was useful to my son, Anand for the article career in Aviation as a pilot after 12th and Bhavani for the article Career after unique course in ethical hacking. All of them deserves three cheers.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My warm and heartiest congratulation to followings:

First Prize Winner Vandanaji,
    Second Prize Winner Juanaji,
    Consolation Prizes Soundharyaji, Anandji, Bhavaniji,

Its a more significant subject than contest to know what is better course for students to build a successful career. So I want to thank to all who participant in this contests.

My heartiest congratulations to Vandana madam for winning the first prize and to Juana madam for wining second prize. I also want to congratulate Soundharya, Anad and Bhavan for winning special prizes.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations Vandana, on winning the first prize for the contest. You wrote a detailed and informative article and I honestly expected you to win.

Congratulations to Soundharya, Anand and Bhavani for bagging the consolation prize. Good work people.

Thank you to everyone who has wished me for this win. And a big thank you to the management for selecting my article for the second prize.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

I congratulate Vandana ma'am for winning the first prize for this contest. It was a great topic with good detailed provided information.

Congratulation to Juana ma'am for winning the second prize. You wrote on a unique topic and also given clear structure, error free and perfect formatting for your article. Reading your article I could make out you must be an experienced writer.

I also congratulate Soundharya and Bhavani for winning the consolation prizes along with me.

I thank all the member who has wished me for winning this prize. Even the consolation prize was unexpected for me, as I saw there were many good contributions from ISC members. Personally, I would like to thank all the members who participated in this contest.

Congratulations to all the winners of article contest. I wish all the ISC members good luck for future contest.

Congratulations to my co-winners Juana, Soundharya, Anand and Bhavani and thanks to all for their wishes & words of appreciation.

Thank you admin. for considering my article as prize-worthy. I achieved a small goal of mine with this announcement & will share it with my virtual family a little later.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Hearty congratulations to Vandana ma'am, the First Prize winner, Juana, the Second Prize winner and Soundharya, Anand and Bhavani, the Consolation Prize winners of the Article contest!

The cash rewards have been credited.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.