You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Novel but wonderful intimations

In many places I am seeing novel but interesting notifications. Some of them A
    Are:
    1.one shop named as two idli one vada
    2.Another is Mr.idli &Mrs.sambar
    3.Achu vichu restaurant
    4.No credit is here but will be given to those crossed 85 years provided they should come with their parents
    Enjoyed. The most attractive and interesting funny notification is your 4th one - No credit is here but will be given to those crossed 85 years provided they should come with their parents.

@ I am from the South. In southern hotels, there is no restriction or limit to eat Chutney and Sambhar with Idly or Dosai. Once, when I visited a hotel in Mumbai (then Bombay) I found a notification " #Extra Chutney and Sambar will be charged." Since then I stopped eating idly and dosa from Mumbai hotels.

No life without Sun

Wow amid serious discussions in this forum , the author choose to bring some witty comments or notices he has seen and appended here. In one of the hotel at Secunderabad, the notice says that the " Water served here is passed by the owner ". now what one infers from the notification is understood. On seeing the notice, no one would dare to drink the water in that hotel. Another notice which I have seen that " We welcome customers who order and get the service but not those who wait for some one and forget us" probably hinting at love birds who sit for hours together for dating and wont order anything.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

A hotel in Hyderabad RGI airport is named as Idli Factory. Here they serve different types of Idli. But as usual costly.
    I have seen in one of my friend's house the following quote. "I am the Boss of this house". Below it appears " My Wife told me".
    Many places we will be seeing many beautiful varieties of names for business places and beautiful quotes in different places.

drrao
    always confident

I liked the one at serial no.4. Real good.

Amusing and interesting. Some names of the shops are really peculiar and bring smile to the customer.

In a hill station I observed written on a mobile eating van - you will have to pay for your indulgences here!

Shopkeepers use all sort of language on their name plates to attract the customers. They sometimes go beyond limit and unintentionally offend the customers.

Knowledge is power.

I was amused once in seeing the name of a toddy bar as 'Amrutham Toddy Bar'.
    I used to enjoy the writings on the autorickshaws.

One such was in an an auto in Kerala" Chiri Chillarayil othkkaruthe'- please don't hide 'change' under a smile'- what it actually meant was;-please don't try to avoid giving 'change or chillar' by giving a smile.

• Sign In to post your comments