You must Sign In to post a response.
ISCians - Ever written something which got published? We'd love to know!
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Print publications by the members of India Study Channel

From this esteemed forum of SIC I learn that there are several members who can write well on selected topics. Many of the opinion notes published in this forum bring out their ability. The articles section also points out this. Some of these esteemed members might have published their own books (in printed form) in English or in their mother tongues. Why not they publish those titles in this forum?
    I have published my Thesis of Ph.D entitled "Analytical Applications of Cacotheline" in English and presented to Andhra University and obtained my Doctorate. Only 10 copies are printed and distributed as required. I have a copy with me.
    I have published about 40 papers of research in chemistry and technology of High energy materials, propellants, explosives and chemicals. These papers were published in various national and international journals and presented in national and international seminars. I published some papers on nanotechnology also.

drrao
    always confident

I have published my Thesis of M.Phil. entitled "The study of the effects of Insecticides on Soil Bacteria and Fungi" in English and submitted to Acharya Nagarjuna University and for that I was awarded M.Phil Degree with "A" Grade. I did this research work in Acharya Nagarjuna University under the able guidance of internationally acclaimed Botany Professor Late Dr. A.Seshagiri Rao.

My appreciation to the author and also the two consecutive response which states that they have already shared their thesis during their studies term. If that is again published here, will it violate the ISC posting guidelines ? If not then the members must publish their good works here.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I am happy that two responses have come. Both are authors of respective research publications. I am sure that both would have published the results of their research works in scientific journals. Dr. Rao has already mentioned about his publications.
    Personally I have published three books, two in Malayalam and one in English. 32 research papers have been published in national and international research journals. About 200 articles on general topics have already appeared in different periodicals/ other magazines, many of them are popular science articles. Some have appeared in web portals. Also four or five project reports are there, of course jointly with others. Edited several books/ magazines. Now works as a member of the Editorial Board of a popular science magazine, "Sastragathy".

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.