You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Is your job different than your interest?

is your job different than your interest? I.E. you want to become a cricketer but you are doing simple private job to live your life and adjusting your life.
    [Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

There are many people in the world who are doing a job because of livelihood and not because of interest.

Interest is individual's liking for an activity. One person's job may be hobby or interest for another one. So it is difficult that a person gets a job of his liking.

It also happens sometime that a part of the job is amusing and interesting while the rest is boring and uninteresting. Anyway it is not entirely in our hands to get a job of our liking or interest.

One interesting and amazing thing is that there are some exceptional people who make their job, whatever entrusted to them, interesting by devising new and novel methods to tackle them.

Knowledge is power.

Yes. My job is what I wanted. It is my luck I think. I want to excel in my job and I want to be in manufacturing industry. Both I achieved. Throughout my career I was in manufacturing Industry only so far. I excelled in my job and reached the highest position in the Organisation as COO.
    But many people may not be able to get the job they wanted. But as mentioned in the above response we should plan our job in such a way that we will enjoy the work.
    Generally I observed many people saying that their job is boring and say that other's job is good. But we know well about our job but we don't know the job of other's. So always we feel neighbors curry is more tasty.
    It is always better to enjoy whatever we do and feel happy

drrao
    always confident

Probably many of us would have aspired for a great profession or job, but ended accepting something which is against our wishes and yet we wont leave the opportunity and forcefully accepted the job with high reluctance. For me I wanted to become a Airman and went into all selection procedure but failed in a small medical test. And now what every jobs I have done , does not gave the satisfaction so far and just doing it because there is no other go and the present job has become imperative to continue for the welfare of the family. One thing is sure, if you take what ever comes to your stride, then the job becomes enjoyable.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

Dear Mr. Solar

I think you are trying to advertise your page here which is not allowed. Please be on topic to reply instead of praising the things only .

Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

• Sign In to post your comments