Aliasgar - 14
    Suman Sahu - 19
    Asha Kurian - 13
    Venkiteswaran - 22
    Dhruv - 23
    Sushma - 17
    Padmini - 19
    Anand - 18

You can confirm your points as per the answers [refer Quiz feedback] We will re-check in case of any discrepancy before crediting the cash awards as follows (since nobody got all correct, we are giving one top prize to the highest scorer, three to the next and one to the next) -
    1. The winner is Dhruv - Rs.150/-
    2. Joyshree, Venkiteswaran and Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao each get Rs.100/-
    3. Nilesh wins Rs.75/-

Congrats to all of you.
    My congratulations to Dhruv for winning the quiz. I also congratulate joyshree and venkiteswaran for winning second prize and nilesh for third prize. I am happy that I am also in the 2nd prize winners list and thank Vandana for giving me the prize. I congratulate Vandana for conducting such a nice quiz by which we gained some good new words and I hope and expect that she will continue with this kind of quiz competitions in future. Thanks ISC for the award.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congratulations to Dhruv for winning the quiz. I also want to congratulate joyshree , venkiteswaran and Dr. Srinivasa Raofor winning second prize and Nilesh for third prize. A great enjoyable contest.
    Will other participants get points and CC?

Honesty is the best policy.

I appreciate the spirit of goodness. In that spirit I am happy to accept whatever reward is given to me.
    The participation was quite good. All the participants deserve appreciation.
    Such competitions where every participant gets to take some amount of cc will have better participation. Out of quantity only we can get quality. I have expressed similar opinion in earlier contests where all participants are awarded with some cash credits and extra points depending on the contributions.

Let there be more similar contests. My appreciations to prize winners and all participants.

Congratulations to the winners.

Good to see the results being announced. It would have been absolutely unfair were the results withheld.

Underestimate me...that'll be fun!

Very pleased to see the pleasing Quiz results. My hearty congrats to Mr. Dhruv, Venkiteswaran, Joyshree, Dr NV Srinivasa Rao and Nilesh for winning the prizes.

@ Vandana :Hope there is award of CC for the number of correct answers posted by the members? I have posted 18 good answers. Am I eligible to get Rs. 18 as CC for my participation, You have already committed it by saying "All participants, including winners, will get points and cc based on the correct answers." Waiting for Rs.18/- CC added to my account.

No life without Sun ¤

My best wishes and congrats to Dhruv for winning the Mosoon quiz contes with great points of correctness and word of apprecaition to Joyshree, Venkiteswaran and Dr Srinivasa Rao for winning the second position and Nilesh for getting 21 points for this quiz.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the winners. Glad that I also won a prize. Congratulations to Vandana mam as well for conducting such a good quiz which helped me in improving my vocabulary. I hope more such contests will be conducted in the coming future.
    Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff.

Hearty congratulations to the monsoon quiz winners. Unfortunately I couldn't participate because it was time out. But any way congratulations to the winners.

Congratulations to all the winners of the monsoon contest. I am happy that the result is announced. I hope we will get many such quizzes to participate in future. I didn't win any prize but, will do better next time.

Congratulations to the winners of the Monsoon quiz contest and my appreciation to all the participants. The response to this contest is overwhelming and hoping the same for the future contests too.

@Sun and Hakimuddin,
    Points and c.c would be credited to all the participants. However, you are requested to recheck your points and bring out any discrepancy, if noticed before giving cash credits.

Regards,
    Jagdish

My heartiest congratulation to 1st winner Dhruvji, 2nd Jyshree, Venkiteswaran and Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao sir and 3rd to Nileshji.

Congratulations to all the winners.
    Happy to see my scores as I was not expecting 19 ..:)

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all winners of this interesting contest. Congratulations to the ME for conducting this interesting contest.

I think my score would be 13 instead of 12.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

My heartiest congratulations to all the ISC ians those who declare as winner of the contest.

Congratulations to Joyshree, Venkiteswaran, Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao and Nilesh for their awesome performance in the contest. Luckily for me I too could manage a win. Thanks everyone. It was a good and interesting contest. Hope there will be more of such contests in future.
    Patience and perseverance pays

First of all thanks to ME Vandana Mam for organize an awesome contest Monsoon Quiz and my heartiest congratulation to all winners of this contest
    Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations to all the winners!

Apart from winning the prize, it's important that we learn something. While prizes do encourages us, what stays with us is the knowledge that we gain and give. I am sure there must have been good brainstorming along with so much of fun. I found this contest way too late so could not participate but would surely love to participate next time.

Can anyone tell me when will be the points and cc be credited?
    Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff.

Nilesh,
    Not to worry about the CC. I am sure, It will be credited soon before the end of the month. I too curiously waiting for the CC to get added up with my outstanding sum which will go beyond 700+ (716) to be eligible for the payment on 1st August 2017. Also, I am waiting for the result of Me, a Ribbon contest which will fetch me Rs. 10 for my attempt, if I fail to win any prize.

No life without Sun ¤

Hearty congratulations to Dhruv, the first prize winner, Joyshree, Venkiteswaran sir and Dr Srinivasa Rao, the second prize winners and Nilesh, the third prize winner and to all the participants of this Monsoon Mania Quiz contest!

The cash rewards to the winners have been credited.

"To be proud of knowledge is to be blind with light" - Benjamin Franklin

The points and cash credits have been added to the responses by all the participants in this thread.
    "To be proud of knowledge is to be blind with light" - Benjamin Franklin

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.