You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

A tiny goal achieved - It's a century!

Some years ago, I was just idly looking through the 'Gifts and Awards' tab at my profile page and, just for the heck of it, created a Word doc to list each prize or award that I had won. My first award was on 5th January 2009. My first competition prize was on 5th June 2009.

I got an equally idle thought of whether it would be vaguely possible to reach no.100 on the list. The idle thought became an excited one when I reached no.75, so I made it a tiny goal to reach, and....

.....with the latest announcement of having won an articles contest, I take humble pride in having hit a century in prizes, which includes article writing contests, active GDs and miscellaneous contests such as spot a change, riddles, TOW, etc.

Feeling pleased!

This is a testimonial thread for IndiaStudyChannel.com, that not only you can learn new things and earn through quality contributions, but also have a determined purpose to achieve something, little goals or large ones, and then take pride in achieving those goals - of course, having a lot of fun along the way too!.
    Winning 100 prizes in this site is no mean achievement and the author has the reason to celebrate the success and share it with all. Yes even little goals achievement brings in greater joy.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Ms. Vandana for this grand achievement.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations Vandana, Your achievement is not tiny. It is a big milestone. It is not possible for all to achieve this figure. It is your hard work which has given you this credit. I hope soon you will reach double century. All the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congrats Vandana. It is a great achievement that looks tiny to you and very big to us. Well done. Keep moving ahead to win more contests and competitions to add to your list of achievements at ISC

Vandana, thy name is GREAT..

No life without Sun ¤

• Sign In to post your comments