You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Self Introduction of a newbie

Hello Everybody,

I am new to this wonderful site and hope to learn many new things from here with your
    help. Please guide me to pick some pearls from this vast ocean of knowledge.

Regards,
    Welcome Nomita Mitra. Wish you will have a good time in this site.
    If you see the home page it gives you sime idea about the site. All sections of this site are listed on the blue bar which appears on the top of the page. In that list last one is "MORE"
    Click on that. A list will drop down. In that you will find "Help Topics"
    Click on that. The Help section will open. You read this section completely so that you will get a full idea about the site and how it operates. You will have a fair idea about all the sections.
    Once you have completed this you can start reading all forum posts and posting you replies and then to articles and ask experts sections.
    I think you have a better Idea now. Go ahead. All the best to you.

drrao
    always confident

Nomita, a warm welcome to you to the best educational portal in India! To pick up pearls, you have to dive in deep and explore and to be frank, its not very difficult in ISC because you will get all the help and guidance from our experienced members and editors. Please read and understand the Help Topics and the Posting Guidelines. Take some time to go through the contents posted in different sections so that you get an idea about the requirements of this site. ISC is more like a family and we are all here to share our knowledge and views. One can win prizes by participating in various contests that are announced from time to time and also can earn by posting quality articles in the section. Good threads and responses are also suitably rewarded. Let learning be your priority; earnings will follow.

Please note that ISC is not a social networking site as such and so we need to follow certain rules and guidelines while posting contents. Do not use SMS language and be as particular as possible with your spellings and grammar. Posting of copied contents is a serious violation of our policies and should never be resorted to.

Do feel free to post a thread in case any doubt persist even after going through the help topics and other guidelines. We will be glad to extent a helping hand. Do not worry about the initial hiccups, you will start enjoying your association with ISC once you become familiar with the site. It would be better if you start by posting responses to 'new' threads in the forum section that might be of interest to you.

So, get going! All the best!

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Nomita Mitra warm welcome to this site. Why you are aiming for some pearls from the vast ocean of knowledge from this site. Achieving silver and gold level is easy as one can easily score 1000 points within short period. All you have is the zeal to share and write contents for this site either in this forum, in article section, share jobs openings or write your expert answer in that section. Your all works must be on own and no copy pasting is allowed. If you know any matter discussed here, join the threads and give your response. Thus you start building the scores which forms the basis for deciding your membership position here. ISC always respects good content writer who are active and contributing. Awards and rewards are announced every week and you will always have the chance to earn while you learn. If you have any doubts, please feel free to append the same for quick and suitable response from us.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you all for your kind and good advice. I shall definitely follow them.
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

• Sign In to post your comments