You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Now I am at Gold level

The journey from Bronze to Gold level is very interesting for me. I got a lot of information through my Forum threads. The gentle attitude of all members always reminds me to keep my presence at this site.The responses at my forum threads are very useful for me.
    Congratulations for your achievement Indu. Hope you will keep on contributing to the website with the same enthusiasm.
    Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff.

Many congratulations on your touching Gold at ISC! Each step ahead and any achievement en-route does make the journey more exciting. You were in no hurry and moved at your own pace making a mark for yourself in this educational platform. Good job! Keep contributing actively and do spread your wings to other sections too so that you enter the Diamond club very soon. All the best!
    "To be proud of knowledge is to be blind with light" - Benjamin Franklin

My heartiest congratulations to Indu Singh for getting into gold level membership. You took a little extra time to reach this gold level, though you are very active at ISC. Is it not?
    No life without Sun ¤

When I visited your profile, you are still short of that one point to bring yourself in to the gold club of this great site. I could see you scored well through forum responses where in for 176 threads you have answered you got 469 points.Likewise you have raised 69 threads so far and scored 270 points for that. You are also expert in answering ask experts answers and for that you scored 92 points. Overall three awards and prizes, your journey to gold took 16 months. My hearty congrats for that. Now take the oath to achieve the diamond level for which you have to score another 9000 points. Hope you will brace up.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations to you for achieving the Gold member level in this educational site. Your threads were very good and your responses also are very apt for the point. You are a good achiever and you will be Diamond Member soon I hope and expect. As mentioned by others you can start contributing in other sections of the site so that you will be on fast track. Of course slow and steady wins the race. So I hope your further journey here will be long and fruitful . I hope you will win many awards and rewards in future too. All the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments