You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

Harmanpreet Kaur 171 not out superb innings

It was ICC world cup semi final against sixth time defending champion Australia on 20th July 2017. Indians were batting first Mithali Raj was out, score was about 100/3 in 24 overs Then Harmanpreet Kaur outplayed Australia with 171 not out score playing just 115 balls, in those 115 balls about 43 were dots. So technically she scored 171 runs just in 72 balls. 70% of the total 282 Runs.

I believe this Harmanpreet Kaur innings is once in a lifetime and will be written in golden letters in the history of Cricket, As I am not fond of cricket and follows football more I say she played like Pele 1958 WC semi final hat trick against France.

I believe we all are eager to see tomorrow final against England at Lords.

Please share your experience.
    Yes it was the treat to watch Harmanpreet Kaur for her not out score of 171 which even shamed the famed Indian cricket team for men. Surely she has captured " Har Mann " of every Indian. We are expecting fireworks from her when India plays with England at the Lords. Lords was always lucky to Team India players and this time it should prove lucky to the women cricket too. If team India can allow England to bat first and chase the score with good batting line up led by Harmanpreet, surely winning the finals would be easy. But the girls should not be head strong as they must play to the hilt.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Harmanpreet Kaur as done extraordinarily in batting by scoring f171, not our. I remembered Kapil Dev's innings in league matches of world cup in 1982 against Zimbabwe. He scored 172 not our, I think I am correct and India has not looked back and won the finals. The main success in finals has come through the bowling skills of Zimmy Amaranth.

Now the team has to face England in finals. Indians are doing good in batting department. But bowlers should contain the other party batters so that the chances of India winning will, be better. I hope and wish India should win finals. All the best.

drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.