You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

ISC Bigg Boss Game - Volunteers required

My dear enthusiastic fellow ISCian,
    As planned and as suggested by the ISC ME, I am now planning to host the ISC Bigg Boss game. The general conduct of the game in a nutshell is given below: Enthusiastic Volunteers willing to participate in the game are required to place their names in this thread. A minimum of 5 members are required to proceed with my programme.

A general outline about the conduct of the ISC BiggBoss game as below:.

Number of participants: Minimum 5 maximum No limit
    Duration: 5 weeks or more as per the number of participants.
    Conduct: The game will commence on every Sunday. One member will be eliminated on the following Saturday after a detailed analyzis of the progress made.

Presume the names of participant members are Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, and Echo.
    Every week, If there are 5 participants in the game, each member should select 4 questions(one less than the total number of participants and one question to each member) and post it as a response in the thread in the following manner. All the questions and answers will be posted in the contest announcing thread only until completion of the selection of BIgg Boss. All will ask questions and all will answer questions to each other. The question can be of anything (GK, Maths , Science. cinema, society, life, puzzles, riddles, quiz etc) but should be tough enough to get the Bigg Boss title. Let not Google play its role here.

Presume participant Alpha is the author.
    1.Question to Bravo: What/how/where/when/why etc.……..?
    2.Question to Charlie: what …………………………………………………..?
    3.Question to Delta: What is……………………………………………..…..?
    4. Question to Echo: What is……………………………………………..……?
    And so on by other participants.

Participants addressed with the question are to post their responses as below:
    Presume Echo is the responder
    1. Answer to Alpha: so and so
    2. Answer to Bravo: so and so
    3. Answer to Charlie: So and so
    4. Answer to Delta: So and so
    And so on by the other participants.

The author posted questions should consolidate the answers received from members and post a response as below (by Friday evening)
    Presume Charlie is the author
    1. Alpha: Right
    2. Bravo ; Right
    3. Dellta: wrong
    4. Echo: wrong.
    And so on by the other authors.

All these will be monitored by the Bigg Boss (SUN) and will decide to eliminate a member who scored less points.(This will be done on every Saturday) If there is a tie, the BigBoss SUN will intervene with tricky questions to select the participant for elimination.

The member who survives until last without elimination will be awarded the title "Sun's Bigg Boss of ISC".

Members,
    Have you understood? Please raise your doubts if any. Show your wilingness by saying " I am willing to participate in this Bigg Boss game".
    It's sounds a nice game, but what if I am unable to post four questions on the required date?
    Will I be disqualified?

And if I ask a maths question then am I required to give the full solution of problem or just answer right or wrong?

Yes. If you are unable to post your questions, you will be eliminated. So be sure to present yourself in the game. Yes. you need to explain the answer if it is a complicated mathematics. Use only general arithmatic questions. Don't get into algebra, trigonometry etc.
    No life without Sun ¤

• Sign In to post your comments