You must Sign In to post a response.
There are some truly wonderful contributing members who are generally not in the limelight. Time to appreciate them with super rewards!
  • Category: Winners

Special surprizes in our Birthday month!

There are stars and Super stars at ISC. And then there are the hidden gems, away from the spotlight, quietly contributing in a steady manner. We notice them too! What better way, then, to reward their sparkling contributions in various sections with some very special prizes -

It gives me great pleasure to announce that the admin. is rewarding each of the following ISCians with a cash award of Rs.200/-:
    1. Lonika Ghosh (Articles)

2. Umesh (Article responses)

3. Sushma (Forum threads)

4. Gagan Ahari (Forum threads)

5. KVRR (Forum responses)

6. Neelam Joshi (Forum responses)

7. Anosua M (Ask Expert answers)

8. GS Adhiks (Ask Expert answers)

9. Himanshu Chouhan (Colleges)

10. Partha Kansabanik (My India updates)

11. Rani (Jobs)

12. M.A.Vimala (Jobs)

Additionally, the admin is awarding Ravi Shankar for his superlative overall contributions to multiple sections.

Also, a very special prize to Pranita for the creative and innovative text that sparkles in her announcement threads. She has raised the level of a simple announcement of winners to a very fine art!

Please join me in congratulating all these sparkling diamonds! Hope they inspire fellow ISCians to continue with their steadfast contributions, with the knowledge that their work is definitely appreciated by the admin.
    My heartiest congrats to all the hidden and visible star members recognized by ISC. Well done ladies and gentlemen. Be proud and let us also feel proud.
    No life without Sun ¤

Congrats to all the winners. It's nice of ISC to appreciate the hidden talents of the website.
    Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff.

It is very nice on the part of Administration of ISC to encourage new and hidden talent by giving the a good reward for their good and unnoticed work. We should congratulate the admn for this.

My congratulations to all the winners. I hope these rewards will motivate them and show their talent more and more and become stars and superstars in the coming days,

My best wishes to all the winners.

drrao
    always confident

A good step taken by the administration to encourage its budding members. I sincerely believe that this small step would definitely motivate many other members to follow suit and work hard to find their names in the future lists.
    My best wishes to all the members.

Hearty congratulation to all the hidden gems of ISC. These special prizes are in recognition of your hard work and valuable contributions in ISC. Well done all of you and keep contributing in the same spirit to get such recognition from time to time.

I wholeheartedly welcome this nice gesture from ISC and congratulate all the recipients of these special prizes.

A very good way of encouraging members.
    This kind of signals can kindle hope and purpose for other members to be with ISC and continue to contribute with expectation of recognition and reward.

Great to see ISC awarding hidden visible stars for the first time with some cash awards and that shows that those who are performing in silence are also taken care off by the site administrators. Great thought.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations to each and every icians who shared different awards. All of us can expect more informative contributions from these friends. Thanks to all concerned.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

Congratulations to all the special prize winners. It is a good move from the ISC admin to recognize people who are steadily contributing in various sections of ISC. It definitely brings more interest for the members to contribute more effectively.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Thank You to the ISC administration first for such a award which is really surprising to me. But still it is not credited to my account, hope it will get credited in my account soon. I want to congratulate my fellow member for this prize and appreciate their contribution. The best part of this award is it will motivate me to spend more time in ISC. Hope to win such surprising awards from ISC. Thank You ISC once again.

Thank you to isc administration for considering and recognising contribution of all the hidden members.
    Such prizes motivates everyone to contribute more in isc.
    As their is element of surprise and hope present in such awards that even if a member didn't win much prizes or didn't get recognised at the moment he/she contribute something , he/she will definately be recognised at some point of time.

"It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Indeed it is a pleasant surprise to me. I never imagined that my contributions in Information Updates section are being noticed. I write these updates obtaining/collecting information from various sources and also from my personal experience. So, I am feeling happy that my contributions in this section have been acknowledged.

My congratulations to other reward-winners.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Many Many Congratulations to the all reward-winners.
    Regards,
    - Mahesh

Thank you ISC for considering me for this award and noticing my contribution. I am very much surprised and happy. I am also motivated to contribute more.
    Thank you everyone for your wishes and support.

My congratulations to all the winners.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Thanks ISC for this recognition and I also congratulate all the other members who are considered in this unexpected but glorious way.

Let us all contribute in our own way to make ISC an authentic place for educational and other informations so that the site comes up as winner among the various sites doing more or less similar job of providing various information and knowledge items to the persons visiting their sites.

Good luck and all the best.

Knowledge is power.

It is really a surprise announcement and I would like to congratulate all the hidden talents of ISC for this surprise award.
    Such surprises keep the growing plant of ISC always green and nourish the new buds with lots of appreciation and encouragement.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

First and fore most I wish to thank ISC for selecting me for this special surprise. I wish to thank the members for congratulating. Lastly Hearty congratulations to other members who have been selected for surprizes.

My heartiest congratulations to all the hidden contributors. It is nice that ISC awarded these hidden contributor. It is really a nice and great appreciation. It will motivate other to contribute more and more qualitative posts. Thanks to ISC.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Heartiest congratulations to all the winners. I am new to this site and almost going to be a member of silver level. I will try to win an award as soon as possible.
    Congrats again.

Heartiest congratulations to all the Special Award winners! A Special award is very Special and need to be recognized and acknowledged with the same value. All the the best to all the winners!

The cash rewards and points have been duly credited.

"To be proud of knowledge is to be blind with light" - Benjamin Franklin

Hearty congratulations to all the members who have received specipal awards for the birthday month.
    Regards,
    Vamar

It is really great thing to award such great contributor to not only in IndisaStudyChannel but also in overall internet world. Really appreciate IndiaStudyChannel for doing this and Heartiest congratulations to all members!

I am very happy to find my name in the list of special surprises in the birthday month of ISC. Thanks to the admin of ISC. I congratulate all the other winners for the recognition they got.
    Thanks to all for the congratulatory messages.

" Be Good and Do Good "

Congratulations to all the winners of this special award of the Birth day month of ISC. Thank you ISC for initiating such good gesture to encourage hard working ISC members.

Congratulations to all the members who are doing well and hope for good. Thanks alot ISC to recognising the members contribution in the channel.
    Reguards -
    Sukanya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.