You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Motivation methods of ISC are really excellent

From the last six months I am following ISC regularly. The way it is being progressing is excellent. To encourage the members to participate very actively in this educational channel many competitions are being conducted. Unbiased selection and encouraging the talent is the foremost quality of this site.
    Article competitions, CC to Ask expert answers, good responses identification and selection as best answers and so many other competitions make the channel more attractive.

In any case of problem we will get best guidance from seniors and other responsible persons involved in the site.

Today it has gone a foot ahead by announcing cash benefit to some members who are silently helping the site to grow which is really commendable.

Except for small small issues overall the site is performing well and my heartfelt greetings and best wishes to the site administration.
    Yes I agree with the author. It is has now proved that those who spend quality time in this site are taken care of and their work wont go waste. Such kind of attention was absent previously. The change in ISC is for good of all and it must continue.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Yes, I also appreciate the various ways ISC adopt to motivate its members. It seems the administration never fails to notice even the members working quietly for the development of the site.
    ISC knows that it is not money but the moral boosters that help a member work harder. Thus, ISC churns out the best even from the silent members and encourage them to do better. This is good for both the side, the members as well as ISC.

I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

We can change the proverb 'East or West, Home is the Best' as 'East of West, North or South, ISC is the Best and Worth." What you said is the fact. ISC recognizes the active, talented, creative and hidden members. The credit should go to our great ME Ms.Vandana who is responsible for this. She is doing a fine job at ISC.
    No life without Sun

• Sign In to post your comments