You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 9th July - 15th July'17 (Winners)

Our forum section always shines with creative, notable and meaningful threads. Every member has their own style of writing skills which makes the difference. Members, let us extend our hands to illuminate our forum section with qualitative threads!

Now it is time to announce the winners of the TOW contest for the week 9th July - 15th July'17. It has been decided to award Special Prize only to the following:

1. Nikita for her thread -One thing which is taught in school people forget usually
    ~ Are the lessons taught in school life help us in every situation? A thread that reflects the mind of the younger generation!

2. Juana for her thread - Are you a slave to yourself and your abilities?
    ~ A thought provoking thread which makes the reader to look at our own strength and weakness.

The Special Prize carries 40 Pts and 40 c.c. Members, please join me to greet the winners.
    Congratulations to both Juana and Nikita. I read both the threads and they were very nice and deserved to be awarded.
    Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff.

Congrats to Nikita and Juana for winning the special prize for their respective threads which won the tow of the week award this time. Both the threads were different and hence recognized for awards.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Ms. Nikita and Ms. Juana for their thought-provoking and award-winning threads. I must admit that these two threads earlier missed my attention. But just now I have read these threads and find that both the threads deserve to win the awards.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations to Ms. Nikita and Ms. Juana for winning TOW contest for the week 9th July - 15th July'17.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Congratulations to Ms. Nikita and Ms. Juana for receiving special prizes.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Nikita and Juana for their respective TOWs and hope they will be contributing with same zeal and vigour in future and I wish them to garner more rewards and awards.
    Well done and good luck and good wishes.

Knowledge is power.

Hearty congrats to Nikita and Juana for winning the TOW award and the special prize. Well done ladies.
    No life without Sun ¤

My warm greetings to Nikita and Juana for winning the special prize in Tow award for the week 9th July to 15th july.
    Both the threads are really good and thought provoking and the best of the lot. Both the threads deserve the prize. Again the descriptions given by the Editor in this announcement are wonderful. My best wishes Pranita also for the excellent presentation in the award announcing thread.

drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to the winners of TOW.

Hearty congratulations to Nikita and Juana Mada for winning special prizes of TOW 9th July to 15th July. .
    Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty Congratulations to Nikitha and Juana for being the winners of the TOW contest for the week 9th July - 15th July 2017. Hope you win more awards and prizes like this.
    Regards,
    Vamar

My heartiest congratulations to both of the winners Nikita and Juana for being the winners of the TOW contest in ISC. The writing and choice of the subject is so good. Expecting such more good contributions from you in near future.

My heartiest congratulation to
    1. Nikitaji for her thread -One thing which is taught in school people forget usually
    and
    2. Juanaji for her thread - Are you a slave to yourself and your abilities?
    I proud myself being member of ISC and part of the good contest.
    Both are requested to be continued...

my hearty congrates to ms.nikita and ms. juana for winning thread of the week.

Congratulations to Nikita and Juana for winning the thread of the week contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Hearty congratulations to Nikita and Juana for winning the Special prizes in the Thread of the Week contest for the week 09th to 15th July '17! Hope to see better threads in the coming weeks!

The cash rewards and points have been credited.

"To be proud of knowledge is to be blind with light" - Benjamin Franklin

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.