You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Say no to Chinese rakhi!

On the coming days of August we will be celebrating beautiful festival of Rakshabandhan.
    Yes 7th of August is a day of brothers and sisters to share their affection for each other. In Indian we celebrate this festival with lots of joy and enthusiasm. All brothers take great oath to safeguard their sister throughout the lifetime and provide them tender care.

This date carry's a lot of importance to people of India but also become a great opportunity for the Chinese businessman to exploit the Indian economy. Inspite of all the evil acts of China toward India, there is still a market provided to these double faced. Where India is trying to negotiate on the Docklam issue, China is blaming India as a culprit of problem in international politics. And with the same ground of thinking it is trying to earn from this festival.
    Is it not false that quoting India as a problem China is still interested in selling their reakhi in India. They are just decreasing the value of India and it's festival.

So my appeal is to use Indian made rakhi and discard the foreign tactics.
    Do you also feel the same or watch this differently? please share your views!
    Yes, I fully support. Let's say a big "NO" to Chinese rakhi. We must not purchase these cheap products and must convince our children not to go for it.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

I mostly buy Indian made rakhi but for one or two I also buy Chinese made rakhi but this year I will keep in mind to buy only Indian rakhi.
    Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

Dear Friends and Members, I fully agree with the statement not to buy any Chinese item as the war situation is going on.
    Even I discourage everyone not to buy Chinese things, but is it so easy as we are already habituated to use Either China made Items, r some products which is manufactured at China, Like apple Phone.
    By eating Chinese Menu we are promoting Their food and culture, so I think this will become just a topic of discussion not to buy for some time being and people will again buy when they will find cheaper price than Indian manufacture, still we should all try maximum to avoid Chinese things.

I support 100% the author. No one should purchase China made Rakhis. This celebration is to show the love and affection between the sisters and brothers. This is to show the commitment of the brothers in protecting the sisters. To express this Rakhi will be tied. The importance of the festival and its value will be known to Indians only. Hence we also should go for Rakhis made in India. As said by the author China is trying to decrease the value of our country as well as the festival. So we all should boycott China made Rakhis.
    In fact it is wise to boycott all chinese made items and opt for Indian make. That will give very good boost to our economy. So we all should understand the advantage of purchasing India made items and don't encourage foreign countries by purchasing their items.

drrao
    always confident

I must appreciate your all views towards this discussion and hope that all will stand still on your comments.

This must be kept in mind that it is not a personal issue and need everyone's unity.

Yes, Totally agree with the author. We should not buy any product of China. India is a big country, we should buy Indian products always to make our economy big and strong. So, No Buy of Any Chinese Product.

Thanks

Very nice and thoughtful suggestions by the author. I do agree with the author. Usually for raksha bandan I never buy rakhi's. I do it myself for my brother. In case Iam not able to do that year I never buy china rakhi's best their make is not good. Not only china rakhi I never buy any china make toys nor any items which is made in china.

Yes to Chinese Rakhi...
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

What kind of Yes have you quoted Bhushan?
    I think I can't get your comment.

If you are promoting the Chinese rakhi then you probably have some more logic which I could not get and which might be elaborated further.

I do not think people have the liking for Chinese rakhis as plenty of Indian made with great designs and styles are already available. What I understand from the Hyderabad business men that they would go to Kolkatta and place orders for the bulk quantity of Rakhis two months ahead of this festival and the Begum Bazar whole sale market is flooded with Kolkatta Rakhis of various sizes, colors and designs which are not only cheaper compared to Chinese Rakhis and they are made to the liking of every citizen. Hence I feel there would be no takers for the Chinese Rakhis this time.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Why only Chinese rakhi? Why should we not boycott everything Chinese? The festive season is round the corner. Crackers worth crores of rupees are burnt during the Dusshera and Diwali festivals. Most o these crackers come from China. People like to buy them as they are cheap and have varieties. But if we think seriously, we are depriving our own firework industries by buying those crackers.

Then there are other Chinese products we are consuming in our day to day lives. That country is getting huge sums of money from us as profit and definitely some part of it is being used for developing weapons and raising their muscle power to threaten our country.

Therefore, I think that it is the duty of every conscious Indian to boycott their products and fight against them in the economical front.

I know it's not easy and cannot be done overnight but a strong will-power of the public as well as of the government can certainly bring the changes in a phased manner.

I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

• Sign In to post your comments