You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Wow! I am silver member level now

I have joined this site in May and now I am a silver level member of this site within two months of joining. Though I am not giving more time, am happy to be a silver level member.
    Congratulations for becoming silver member and it shows progress. Hope you will reach gold level faster by participating more in this site. All the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

Yes with 101 points against your name, you are automatically promoted to silver membership. It seems you are irregular to this site and that is why it took two months to achieve the silver level. Had you been regular and consistent from day one, you would have become a gold member by now. Nevertheless you have now become more confident and feeling free with open up here. That is the great change I could see and soon you will boost up yourself by upping the performance and reaching the gold level. By the way try to give at least two hours time for the site to create greater impression.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

thanks to all

Congratulations for becoming silver member hope you will reach on gold soon but contribute smartly do not be hurry to post unwanted things. If your post will generate more traffic then you will be good quality member.
    Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

Hearty congratulations for becoming the silver member of this site. Hope you become gold member soon by contributing in different sections of isc regularly.
    Regards,
    Vamar

Hi,
    My best wishes and congratulations for you becoming a silver member. Spend more time and get cool rewards from ISC.

Many congrats Aliasgar on your climbing up the silver steps! You are doing well and we do hope to see you in the Gold club soon with quality and clarity. All the best!
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congratulations for your change of membership status.

ISC is a site where you have to progress slowly and steadily to the level you aspire. It is a unique site which may not give you much in terms of monetary gain but what you gain in various sections is definitely more than what you could through a paid tutorial class.

Interestingly, here you are required to post anything in your words in various sections and in this process the creative writer within you is awaken to its full potential. It is easy to cram or remember something and reproduce it as it is which, in modern computer age, is known as cut and paste but it is a bit difficult to absorb it in your mind and reproduce it in a different language altogether. This is the art of writing that you and we are learning in ISC and the more you involve here in different activities you will see the immense improvement in your English as well as presentation of information.

When I joined ISC and submitted my first article, it was plain text in paragraph style and there were no sub headings. Editors asked me to spell check, make sub headings with html tags and resubmit. I learned that and resubmitted.

Recently I submitted an article which was accepted in first go. So this is the improvement which I want to emphasize to the new members in ISC.

So good luck and remember - slow and steady wins the races.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations Aliasgar! I have often seen you congratulating others on their achievements, and now it is your turn to gather all the good wishes from others for the change in the membership status of yours. Contribute to all the sections as per your eligibility to gain more from the site.
    Good Luck!!

Nice that you have reached the Silver level.

Continuously travelling, you will be crossing many milestones. But each one's pace and path may be different as each one's background and environment are different. Aims and aspirations are also different. So there cannot be one size-fits all formula.

Umesh, vide #604226, has given a very relevant guiding note in this regard.

Anything is possible with consistent , sincere and focused efforts. Best wishes for further achievements.

Alisagar,
    Heartiest congratulations. You have just climbed up one step and put your foot on the silver. I wish you all the best to climb up to see the gold, diamond, and platinum.

No life without Sun

• Sign In to post your comments