You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Hurrah! I am a Gold member now!

I had joined this site in Jan 2017. I am busy with my job, but in my spare time along with my work at home, I love to spend time here. Enjoyed the overall journey of six months over here. Thanks for the appreciations that I get here.
    Hearty congratulations Anosua on touching Gold! You have been consistent and have maintained the quality in the contents you post. Keep rocking and all the best!
    "To be proud of knowledge is to be blind with light" - Benjamin Franklin

Congratulations Anosua on reaching the Gold level of membership at ISC. It shows that your are contributing to ISC and it has earned you this level. Continue your fruitful contribution to achieve the next level of Diamond.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congrats Anosua , with 144th rank in this site and having awesome contributions of 12 resources, 137 expert answers and 61 forum responses and also winning awards and rewards for 6 times since your joining , you have proven your ability and thus entered into the gold league in this site. I wish you best of luck and want to see achieve the diamond level for which you have to score 9000 points from now on. Now that you have got the niche of contributing in various section getting diamond level is not challenging. Take it heart and try to be the diamond member as on 1st Jan 2018. It is possible and achievable target, Try it.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Ms. Anosua M for achieving the Gold level of membership at ISC. Contribute actively and jointhe Diamond club ASAP.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Hearty congratulations Anosua on reaching at Gold level and your next target should be bigger like adsense account approval so post regular with good quality contents include images and atleast 300 words per article
    I hope you will show your patient here to get everything.

Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

Congratulations and hope you will be continuing to contribute your valuable input in ISC. The enthusiasm and vigour of some new members enthrall me much and I also get inspired from that time to time.
    Wish you a happy and meaningful journey in the educational and literary world of ISC.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations on your achievement of Gold membership. I hope you will continue your journey on this site with positive contributions and soon achieve the next level. Best wishes once again.
    drrao
    always confident

Thank you everybody for wishing me. It is always a good thing when you get congratulations from your seniors. It will encourage me to do lot for ISC and I will surely try to reach next level ASAP.

Three Cheers , Anousa, for reaching Gold level.

My heartiest congratulations to you for reaching the Gold level. Wish you all the best to see you as a diamond member soon. You are an excellent ISC member.
    No life without Sun ¤

• Sign In to post your comments