You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month- June '17- Winner!

This star was there and was shining but it took some time to be noticed and to stand apart! With his quality and reasonable contributions with logical and conclusive inputs to different sections, Umesh goes on to win the Star of the Month award for the month of June '17!

The winner gets a cash reward of Rs 500/-

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winner.
    Congratulations umesh for winning the star of the month award. Well deserved!
    Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff.

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Umesh for winning the prestigious Star of the Month award. Well done!
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

My hearty congratulations to Umesh for winning the Star of the Month award for the month of June. It is not an easiest award to get. Continuous contribution and dedication in the site has earned you this award. I wish you to get more awards in future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My best wishes and hearty congratulations to Umesh for winning the Star of the Month award and I have been following his contributions in various sections which were truly awesome and deserves this recognition.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations Mr. Umesh for this big achievement in ISC. This will boost up your enthusiasm for sure.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Mr.Umesh. Please accept my hearty congratulations and best wishes for winning Star of the month- June 2017, award. You are a silent but efficient contributor. Your talent and good work has got its recognition. Congrats agai.
    A shrewd selection by Editors. Very nice on their part.

drrao
    always confident

I thank ISC management and editors for this reward in recognition of my little contribution to ISC platform.

I also thank all the well wishers and members for their good wishes and I hope we all will be continuing our contributions in ISC to make it the best educational and informative site as well as in turn we learn a lot in this process.

Thanks everyone.

Knowledge is power.

Umesh,

Your contributions have been quite good and we are happy for you that you got this recognition of being considered the Star of the Month. A well deserved award. Congratulations & keep up the good work!

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Congratulations, umesh ji! Hope you will keep on receiving many awards.

My best wishes and hearty congratulations to Mr. Umesh for winning the prestigious award star of the month. You a re always consistent in your contribution over this site. Basically I follow some senior members here and you are one of the best among them. I am also fond of your writing.

Mr. Umesh, please accept my hearty congratulation for winning star of the month award. It is a dream of every ISCian to win this award. Keep it up.
    Honesty is the best policy.

My best wishes and hearty congratulations to Mr. Umesh ji for winning the prestigious award star of the month.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

I thank everyone for their sweet gestures and good wishes. It is really a great honor for me that my contributions are acknowledged by all of you.
    Thanks.

Knowledge is power.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.