You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Group Discussions

I still has minus balance in my account how many members has same thing?

I still have minus balance in my account - how many members has same thing? Hope I will convert it to positive soon by working well.
    I also noticed it in my score-board quite often. However, after logging out, when I again log in, the correct amount is shown. I don't know the reason.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Sometimes it is happening. But it will get adjusted and you will get correct amount by next login I think. It happened to me once but got rectified.
    drrao
    always confident

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Santosh Kumar Singh,

You may need to log out, log in and recalculate 2-3 times till it gets fixed.

K Mohan - for the nth time - please stop responding when you do not know the correct answer. You are repeatedly misguiding members. A minus symbol against the balance at the profile page has nothing whatsoever with tuning of old articles. The query is about that and not about reduction in points and cc generally. Also, old articles may be archived, not deleted.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Actually my correction can not happen because its real negative value its not by mistake so not worry about it I need to earn more to make it positive. I think system is correct.
    Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.