You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

It is never too late to introduce your life

It is never too late to make an introduction,
    Hello to you and all are welcome.
    My name is Shubham, the man who believes in him ambition,
    Presenting myself in such a way maybe a surprise to some.

I have always been confident but never really showed my inner passion,
    Some may say I have never been afraid to say what is in or out of fashion.
    Other may see i have a love for deep of intuition,
    As i express my thoughts from the feeling of the thinker's ocean.

Life is a roller coaster said the words by most of everyone,
    My goal is to create a brand that means something to even just one,
    I believe things had to be perfected and have a heart connection,
    A combination of emotions and the love of the business forum.

Those close to me know my heart is a tender and nurturing one,
    The wall are coming down to show a love for the someone in everyone.
    I believe in belief and that passion can be a driver's ignition,
    Finally,love to me is freedom in my deepest emotion when I find the right one.
    This most unusual self-introduction was submitted in our articles section. I have shifted it here, to the forum.

It is never too late to join ISC,
    We welcome you to drop anchor here and sail with us on the high seas;
    You will find connections with like-minded people,
    The forum participants, the article writers, the ask expert responders & many others who create ripples;
    That passion you have, that self-belief,
    Will surely come out to be showcased here in your posts scattered in our various sections like leaves.

Welcome to ISC Shubham!

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

A very novel way of introducing himself. My hearty welcome to you. ISC is the best platform to showcase your wisdom and experience through your presentations in all the sections. You can exhibit your writing skills in this section which will motivate the other members. Once again welcome to you and best wishes.
    drrao
    always confident

Shubham Soni warm welcome to this site. As told by our Managing editor, it is for the first time I am also coming across such a wonderful introduction content with a poetic way and this amply implies that the author has the great potential to be a competitor for many other members who are used to share the poems now and then. Here is the new member who chose to introduce himself in a nice and befitting manner. I request the author to maintain the same tempo as there would be many occasions to share such content in poem format so that we will have a change from the routine content.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Welcome to Shubham Soni.

You have used a different way to introduce self. As a change it is nice.

I concur this thread as unique because I have not seen any introductory thread getting full ten points and ten cc. That was once privilege only for Thread of the week.

So you have started well. Hope the march ahead is also equally good or better. Best Wishes.

Warm welcome to Mr. Shubham Soni. You have won my heart with your beautiful poem. I wish you a very successful journey with ISC.

I am also impressed by the 'return poem' (is the phrase appropriate?) by our ME, Ms. Vandana.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

• Sign In to post your comments