You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: India

After Navaj Sharif will Pakistan grow more or still they will only think on Kasmir?

After Navaj Sharif will Pakistan grow more or still they will only think on J&K and will waste his time only. Do you think Navaj was better than other or he was very weak prime minister of Pakistan.
    I feel pity at the state of affairs in Pakistan. Now that Nawaz Sharif has been removed as the PM, the country if facing the worst crisis for not getting the right candidate to the post. In fact one girl from Pakistan has tweeted that if eligible Sushma Swaraj , our External Minister can be made as Pakistan Prime Minister. That girl has received the favor from Sushma for the treatment of her brother to a India hospital and thus she thought such wonderful women should be made the PM of Pakistan. Surely Pakistan is going through tough situation as many countries are not in talking terms with that nation and future seems to be bleak.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Only yesterday Mr. Mohan raised a thread on the ousteer of Nawaz Sharief from the prime ministership of Pakistan? Is it necessary to raise another thread on almost similar issue? ME may kindly check.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

I agree with Partha. The view given in the text of this thread can be expressed in the earlier thread itself instead of raising a fresh thread on it, since it is related to the same topic.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.