You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 16th July - 22nd July'17 (Winners)

Our Forum always glitters with some sparking and creative threads. There was good discussion on some threads that highlighted the importance our culture, personality development and other areas. Now, it is the time to announce the result of the TOW for the week 16th July - 22nd July'17

And the Winner is:
    Joyshree for the thread - Be a winner, be a loser, but never be a quitter

The Special Prize goes to:
    1. Ramakrishna Kambhampati for the thread - Do you think free offers provided by companies will increase their business many folds?

2. gsadhiks for the thread - Disciplinary behavior in children

3. Umesh for his thread - Why many of us use costly creams rather than using natural remedies?

A small suggestion to some of those who post threads in our forum. Your title and content may be good but it should be more elaborative and points may be summarized properly. Actually this makes a difference between you and the winners.

Members, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to Joyshree for getting the TOW winner prize for the week 16th July - 22nd July'17.
    Congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhampati , gsadhiks and Umesh for winning the special prize for the same event.

My hearty congratulations to Joyshree for winning the thread of the week contest. I also extend my congrats to Ramakrishna Kambhampati, gsadhiks and Umesh for winning the special prizes.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My hearty congrats to Joyshree for the thread - Be a winner, be a loser, but never be a quitter which won the tow topic of the week award this time and the content were really impressive and arresting. My special mention also goes to the special prize winners Ramakrishna Kambhampati for the thread - Do you think free offers provided by companies will increase their business many folds? gsadhiks for the thread - Disciplinary behavior in children and Umesh for his thread - Why many of us use costly creams rather than using natural remedies? All the above three entries were different and hence awarded.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congrats to Joyshree for winning the award- thread of the week.
    I also extend my congrats to Ramakrishna Kambhampati, gsadhiks and Umesh for their special award winning contributions during the week.
    Please keep up your good work.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to Ms. Joyshree, Mr. Kambhampati, Ms. gsadhiks and Mr. Umesh for ToW awards of last week.

Keep up your good work.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Hearty congratulations to Joyshree, the winner of the TOW contest for the week 16th to 22nd July '17 and also to the special prize winners Ramakrishna Kambhampati, Gsadhiks and Umesh! Hope more members will come up with responsible and quality threads so that the competition level remain high.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been duly credited.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congratulations Joyshree for winning TOW award for last week. I also extend my wishes to the special prize winners Ramakrishna Kambhampati, Gsadhiks and Umesh.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My heartiest greetings to Joyshree for winning the TOw award for the week 16th July to 22nd July 2017. Really a very good thread which deserves the award.
    My congratulations to the special prize winners Ramakrishna Kambhampati,Gsadhiks and umesh. Their contributions are really thought provoking and need all appreciations.
    I want to congratulate the Editor concerned for the way she has made the selection and best wishes to her also.

drrao
    always confident

My best wishes and congratulations to Ms. Joyshree, Mr. Kambhampati, Ms. gsadhiks and Mr. Umesh for ToW awards of last week. Hope to see such best threads from you in upcoming days. Keep it up.

Hearty congratulation to Joyshree for winning thread of the week award. I also want to congratulate Ramakrishna Kambhampati, gsadhiks and Umesh for winning special prizes.
    Honesty is the best policy.

My hearty congratulation to ms. Joyshree for winning thread of the week contest of week 16th july to 22nd july 2017. I also Congrates
    To ramakrishna, gsadhik, and umesh for wining special prize on this same event.

Congratulations to all the winners of TOW July 16th to July 22nd. I wish all the winners Joyshree, gsadhiks and Umesh to continue their good work in creating valuable threads in forum. I too feel very happy to receive a Special prize in TOW section.

Congratulations to Joyshree, the winner of the TOW and other special prize winners. Keep it up. Well done.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.