You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Will be my career fruitful If I choose my career as content/free lancer writer

HI friends I am back to our channel after a long gap,I thought this is the only place where I will get answers to my questions at first I want to introduce my self I am a b tech dropout.apart from this I a planning to choose my career. I am interested at content writing but am not aware of the opportunities ahead if I apt this as my career should I need any qualification for this else I would like to know what are the opportunities in this for dropouts like me.should I do any course for entering this profession. How will be my growth and further opportunities, how much income can I expect If I select this as a full time profession. please share your opinions experiences about this.
    This type of questions should be placed in ask expert section. In that section only you may get correct pointwise answers to your questions. These forum topics are more for discussions and opinions of various members on various topics. Hence I request the concerned editor to look into the matter and shift this to ASK Expert section.
    drrao
    always confident

yes Thank you for your response I already did the same
    Regards,
    Abdhul Firoz.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.