You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

About the status of my Ad sense account

I applied to the ad sense account long back approximately one year ago.Now I saw the status and it was visible as disabled. Is it mean that am no longer part of it or it still under process or haven't I followed all the steps correctly. please share your views
    Shaikabdulferoz, your query is not very clear but to apply for AdSense through ISC, you need to satisfy at least five out of the following six requirements-
    1) Profile details with address updated.
    2) Minimum ten approved articles.
    3) Reached Gold level.
    4) Received at least one prize.
    5) Member active for past six months.
    6) Profile photo uploaded and verified.

Having gone through your profile, I don't think you are in a position to apply for an AdSense account now. You may check it out by going to your dashboard and clicking on 'view AdSense profile'. Be consistent and contribute more to different sections before applying again.

A reading of this article on AdSense and this Help Topic will help you to understand things better.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Mr. Saji Ganesh, You have explained the matter very clearly. I have opened my dashboard and viewed the adsense profile page. On the top of that page it is showing in red that something went wrong. The criteria required is met. Now can you please see that I will be getting a clear idea and advise me the next step. Regarding this earlier I have sent mails also. Is it possible, you can help me.
    drrao
    always confident

Dr Srinivasa, could you tell us what is written in red? Is your AdSense account approved otherwise?

You applied in google or on ISC to link adsense account that is not clear. If you applied on google and they disapproved then nothing can be done. You need to keep patient and apply again and again from different sources. I struggled lot to get adsense account but nowadays its not easy to get better to get domain first then apply using your domain website.
    Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

Two different queries are discussed here at the same time. Mr. Dr. Rao I will suggest you to post a new thread about your query as this thread has been raised by shaikabdulferoz for his query.
    It is my suggestion, do not take this in a wrong sense. If you will raise a new thread, members will be able to clarify all the queries of both of you.
    If both the queries will be discussed here with the same time, it will make confusion for both of you.
    Pardon me, if I am wrong.

Honesty is the best policy.

Mr. Saji Ganesh, Thank you for your reply. I am reproducing the matter written in Red on my adsense view page in ISC.

"Sorry! Something is wrong. We could not get valid AdSense script from your AdSense account and hence we are using our default AdSense Ads in your content pages. It could be because you haven't completed the AdSense application process, Google did not accept your application or we may have disabled your revenue sharing for violation of our program policies. If you have completed the AdSense application process and can't get this error resolved, please contact us and we will look into it. "
    Please let me know the further course of action.

drrao
    always confident

Dr Rao, if you have completed your AdSense application process and the error is still not resolved, you need to contact the originator of the message as advised by them. Please see whether this Help Topic can be of any guidance.

• Sign In to post your comments