You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of Article Contest on Topic -“How to Apply For / How to Submit an Application For"

First of all thanks to all the participants for their vital contributions to ISC. We had shortlisted 8 candidates who selected interesting topics and also followed the contest rules.

First Prize Winners (Cash Award of Rs 200 each) are

Vandana for the article How to submit online application for GST registration

Juana for the article How to apply for a Marriage Certificate in India – your complete guide

Second Prize Winners (Cash Award of Rs 100 each) are

Padmini for the article How to apply for Trademark Registration in India

DR.N.V. Srinivasa Rao for the article How to apply for NET Examination conducted by CSIR

Consolation Prizes (Cash Award of Rs 50 each) for

Jebaprincy for the article How to submit online application for the TRB Polytechnic Lecturers Recruitment 2017

Asha Kurian for the article How to apply for L'Oréal India for Young Women in Science Scholarship 2017?

Vamar for the article How to Apply forJoint Entrance Test For Admissions 2017 into PAT/ PHT/ PUT/BNYS Courses in Rajasthan

NK Sharma for the article How to apply and update Aadhaar card

Friends, join us for congratulating the winners!

Congratulations to Vandana and juana for winning first prize in this contest.
    Congratulations to Padmini for winning the second prize in the contest.
    Congratulations to Jebaprincy, Asha Kurian, Vamar and NK Sharma for winning the consolations prizes.
    I like to thank the Editors and webmaster for selecting my article for second prize. This is my first time win in article section. My sincere thanks to all concerned for giving me this prize.

drrao
    always confident

Many congratulations to all the prize winners of this Article contest! Hope to see more participation in future contests.

The cash rewards have been credited to the winners.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Hearty congratulations to Vandana madam and Juana madam for winning First prizes. I also want to cnongratulate Padmini and DR.N.V. Srinivasa Rao for winning second prizes. Jebaprincy, Asha Kurian, Vamar and NK Sharma, please accept my congratulations for consolation prizes.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty congratulations to Vandana ma'am and Juana madam for winning First prizes. I also want to cnongratulate Padmini and DR.N.V. Srinivasa Rao for winning second prizes. Jebaprincy, Asha Kurian, Vamar for consolation prizes.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Congratulations to Vandana & Juana and other winning members of the article contest. Keep up the good work everybody.
    When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new!

my hearty congratulation to all article contest winners:
    1. I congrates to vandana madem and juana madam for win first prize.
    2. I congrates to ms. padmini and D.R.N.V. Srinivasa rao sir for win the second prize.
    3. I also congrates jebaprincy, Asha kurian, Vamar and NK Sharma for win consolation prize.

Hearty Congratulations to Vandana Madam and juana for winning first prize for this contest. And I also
    congratulate Congratulations to DR.N.V. Srinivasa Rao and Padmini for winning the second prize and also
    Congratulations to Jebaprincy, Asha Kurian and NK Sharma for winning the consolations prize. Thank you for giving me consolation and prize and cash credit of Rs. 50/-.

Regards,
    Vamar

My hearty Congratulations and best wishes to to Vandana and Juana for winning first prize for this contest. And I also congratulate DR.N.V. Srinivasa Rao and Padmini for winning the second prize and also
    Congratulations to Jebaprincy, Asha Kurian, Vamar and NK Sharma for winning the consolations prize.

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you admin. for selecting my article for the first prize. It feels good to be the joint co-winner with Juana, whose writing skills are really superlative. Congratulations to her and the other winners. Hope to find time to go through all of them in more detail!

Thanks to everyone for their congratulatory wishes.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Congratulations to Ms. Vandana and Ms. Juana for winning the contest with their extremely informative, relevant and useful articles (although not very useful for me). Appreciation to Ms. Padmini, Dr. Rao, Ms. Jebaprincy, Ms. Asha Kurian, Ms. Vamar and Mr. N.K. Sharma for their useful articles. I find all articles submitted for the contest are generally very useful.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations to the article contest winners. Wishing good luck for the future contest.

Congratulations to all the winners of this Article contest. Good going and keep it up.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

my hearty congratulation of this articles contest.

Congratulations Vandana, on being announced a winner of this contest, together with me. You selected a very relevant topic, for the competition.

Compliments to Padmini and Srinivasa Rao on bagging the second place – well done.

Jebaprincy, Asha Kurian, Vamar and N K Sharma, many congratulations to you too, on receiving the consolation prize.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Congratulations to all the prize winners in this article contest. Good number of prizes. Hope if this trend of more prizes are continued, more participation will be there.

Congrats to all members ho wins the cash rewards. many congrats to Vandana, Juana, Padmini,DR.N.V. Srinivasa Rao, Jebaprincy, Asha Kurian, Vamar and NK Sharma. These rewards inspires all others members to more participate in the contests to get rewards for their posts

My hearty congratulations to all 8 members who get the rewards. Really all the articles are very good and very informative. There should be award for the member who chooses the best articles.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.