You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of June '17- Winners!

Announcing the Wizards and Super Contributors gives a special feeling because the same is a special recognition to those who have been magical with their contributions in different sections. And the winners for the month of June are-

Article section- Asha Kurian

Ask Expert section- Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao

Jobs section- Vandana

Super Contributors:-

Photos section- Padmini

We were unable to trace an eligible member for the Forum wizard award and the Super Contributor in the Updates section. Hope we will have a competitor for the month of July.

The Wizards will receive a cash reward of Rs 250/- each and the Super Contributor will be given Rs 100/-

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners!

For the newbies who are not aware about our awards and rewards programs, please go through Ongoing awards and rewards in ISC.
    Heartiest congratulations to the Article wizard Asha Kurian, Ask Expert wizard Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao, Jobs wizard Vandana and the Super contributor of Photos Padmini. Well done ladies and gentlemen. Keep up your good work.
    No life without Sun ¤

My heartiest congratulations and best wishes for all the award winners. Hope to see you all again winning such rewards in ISC.

The cash rewards and points have been credited to the winners.
    "To be proud of knowledge is to be blind with light" - Benjamin Franklin

Congratulations to Asha Kurian, r N.V. Srinivasa Rao and Vandana being winners of Wizard award for June 2017. Congratulations to Padmini for being selected as Super Contributor for June 2017.

Heary congratulations to Ms. Asha Kurian, Dr. Rao, Ms. Vandana and Ms. Padmini for winning Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of June, 2017.

However, it is really astonishing and painful to note that no Member has been found eligible for Wizard award in Forum section and Super Contributor award in Updates section.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations to Asha Kurian, Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao and Vandana for getting the Wizards awards of various sections at ISC for June 2017. I also extend my congrats to Padmini for getting the Super contributor award for the month of June.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My hearty congrats to the super contributor in Article section- Asha Kurian for winning the said award hands down as she has no competition matching to her caliber and ISC has rightly chosen her for the award. My appreciation also goes to award winner for Ask Expert section- Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao who has created a special place for himself in answering almost all the question in that section and hence rightly awarded. Who can forget the valuable contribution in Jobs section by Vandana which eventually won the wizard award for her. My special appreciation to Super Contributors for Photos section- Padmini for her brilliant sharing.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Asha Kurian, Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao and Vandana Ma'am for winning Wizards awards in their respective sections. I am happy to see my name as Super contributor for Photo section.
    Thank you ISC!

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

At the outset, I like to thank all the Editors and webmaster for their kind gesture in awarding me the Wizard award in Ask Experts section. ISC is helping me in improving my knowledge in many areas and at the same time I am getting good recognition also. Of Course money part is already there. I express my sincere thanks to ISC.
    Congratulations to Asha Kurian, Vandana and Padmini. A good going. Keepit up.

drrao
    always confident

Hearty Congratulations to Asha Kurian, Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao and Vandana Madam for being the winners of Wizard award for the month of June 2017. And I also Congratulate Padmini for being the winner of Super Contributor for he month of June 2017. Hope you win more awards and prizes like this.
    Regards,
    Vamar

Congratulations to my co-wizard winners Asha and Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao & to the super contributor Padmini. Continue to shine!

This ISC birthday month has been truly special and amazing, with wonderful rewards for many members, including me, this one being yet another feather in my cap. Thank you.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Congratulations to all Wizards of ISC. It's your excellent piece of work and sincere contribution that made you to be ahead of others. Good going.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Heary congratulations to Ms. Asha Kurian, Dr. Rao, Ms. Vandana and Ms. Padmini for winning Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of June, 2017. You all deserve it. Keep it up.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulation to all the winners. for super contributor awards.

Congratulations to all the Wizard s and the Super Contributor on being announced the winners. Well, deserved. It is always nice to have your work appreciated. Wishing all of you more laurels on ISC. All the very best.
    Underestimate me...that'll be fun!

Heartiest congratulations to all the members in the Article wizard Section Asha Kurian, Ask Expert wizard Section Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao, Jobs wizard Section Vandana and the Super contributor of Photos Section Padmini. You all deserve that. All members who contribute more needs reward. At last all the best and again congrats

Heartiest congratulations to all the members who get rewards of Wizard and Super Contributor awards.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.