You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Links not opening on the site

I am unable to access most of the links on the website. I don't know if any other member is facing the same. I request the editors to suggest what should be done.
    Dear member,
    Please do some initial investigation with your computer browser/settings. Other members of this site have not raised any issues about inaccessibility of links. If you still not able to resolve the issue, then you can post here the screenshot or error message which you are getting.

Regards
    Rizwan

There is no issue with links opening and we are not facing any problems. There seems to be problem with your computer and not the links.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Try with a different browser.

You should have posted screenshot of the same. page and links as well. thanks

There is no error message. The link is just not responding. Like the revenue share bonus link and the article where FAQs have been mentioned. All the inside link of it are not responding. I tried it in different browser as well.
    Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff.

Hi Nilesh
    Were the links opened properly before? Is this issue occurring only in Indiastudychannel website or you face this problem in other websites too?

Regards
    Rizwan

• Sign In to post your comments