You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Amusement

An August fun from Sun. Participate and enjoy.

Members,
    Let this August be filled with some fun activities to enjoy. I would like the members to play a game as below. This game is to test how much you know about other members.

I have selected 12 members and allotted them numbers from 01 to 12. Members should choose their own choice number (One number only) and post it as a response here. A number selected by one member should not be selected by the other member. They should edit if there was a duplication. After receiving sufficient responses (12 responses from 12 members) I will disclose the name of the member selected by the members.

Thereafter, the member should feel and act like the member whom he/she has choosen by the number, and write five good lines. It should be like a testimonial from that member. It should show the positive traits and character of the members. Avoid Negative traits. If there is any justified negative traits, it can be said with No indencent, absurd language in a manner that it doesn't affect the member's feelings. Members should not feel offended or hurt. Just smile it out.

I will wait for 12 responses to come. If adequate responses are not received, the game will be abondoned.

Why wait? Choose and post your number, my dear members.

Your response here should be like this:
    " My choice number is - 09 (Nine)

The 12 Members in my jumbled list are: (In alphabetical order) Aditya Mohan - Dr. NV Srinivasa Rao - Gypsy -Jeets - Juana - Mohan - Partha - Saroja -Saji Ganesh - Sun -Vandana - Venkiteswaran.

If this thread becomes successful, there will be a part II and III with the names of other active members.
    My choice number is -07(seven)
    drrao
    always confident

My choice number is: 09 (nine).

Hoping for the best keeping my fingers crossed.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

My choice number is 03 (three).
    "To be proud of knowledge is to be blind with light" - Benjamin Franklin

My choice number is 05 (Five).
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My choice of number is 01 ( One )
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments