You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

July 2017 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the July 2017 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment if your name has been announced for a payment in the credits section.
    Hearty congrats to all the recipients of payment for the month of July 2017. Happy to be one among the members receiving payment.

I have filled up my invoice and submitted at 2340 hrs today Tuesday 01 August 2017.

No life without Sun

Congratulation! those who are receiving the payment of July 2017.

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received cash payments for the month of July 2017.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Hearty congratulations to all the members who have received cash payments for the month of July 2017. And for those who could not find the mention , better luck for next time.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Many congratulations to all the members who have made it to the cash payment list for the month of July! I am glad to have made it this time after a small gap.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congratulations to all Members who have made it to the cash payment list for the month of July, 2017. Fortunately, I have managed to find my name in the list of great contributors of ISC.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

A happy announcement of the month!
    Congratulations to all the beneficiaries of ISC who got listed for July payment. I am happy to be a part of this list.
    I have filled and uploaded my invoice..

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all the recipients of cash awards. I thank all concerned for giving me cash award this month also. Hope everybody will try and see that they also get cash awards.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to everyone, I have uploaded my invoice.
    live happily in every situation of life

Hearty congratulations to all the winners for payment of month July 2017. But I have doubt, my name is announced in the cash credits. Will I get an email to download invoice or any other procedure to withdraw. Please let me know the details.

Thank you for announcing cash payment for July 2017. Hearty congratulations to all the members and editors who have received cash payment for July 2017.
    Regards,
    Vamar

Glad to get my first payment from ISC. Although it is a small amount, it feels really good to receive an award after lots of hard work. This is really motivating and I will keep on contributing to the site. Congratulations to all the fellow ISCians who have their names in the list.
    Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff.

My hearty congratulations to all the members who got payment this month. Also very much happy by seeing my own name in the list.Thank you ISC. Uploading my invoice on 2nd august.

July-Invoice_Format.doc

Delete Attachment

Congratulations to all the members who get cash payments of the month July 17. Fortunately my name also appear in the list . Thanks to Timmy John also for announcing the cash payment.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulation to all the members ho got cash payments of the moth July. ISC is very good website for earning part time income and also for knowledge and growing our skills.

Congratulations to all those whose names appear in this announcement.

I have submitted my invoice for this and the previous month's announcement.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

the name school

Congrats to every one who are going to receive their hard earned money. I know it's not easy to earn money here and getting your payment will be definitely pleasing for all of you. It keeps you inspiring to work hard and contribute more. It inspires us too. Your payments inspire and motivates all the newcomer and assure them that ISC is genuine paying site.
    I am going to make my name in the next list. I will get my first payment next month. However, I am way too far from the minimum payout bu I know I can make it and definitely I will because if you can then why can't I.

getting your payment will be definitely pleasing for all of you. It keeps you inspiring to work hard and contribute more. It inspires us too. Your payments inspire and motivates all the newcomer and assure them that ISC is genuine paying site.
    I am going to make my name in the next list. I will get my first payment next month. However, I am way too far from the minimum payout bu I know I can make it and definitely I will because if you can then why can't I.

Hearty Congratulations who received the cash payment as ISC has two faces in their coin one is earning and the other is learning. So it is a very rare thing that a sword or knife has two sharpened edges.
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Congratulations to all the members who have got their cash payments for Jul17.
    Please keep your good contributions continued in this platform and make it the best portal place in online education and knowledge exchange areas.

Knowledge is power.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.