You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

I am 3 years old now.

Although I am late but still want to share that on 31st July, I completed my 3 good years in this ISC family. These years were great in terms of sharing, learning and earning. I learned many things here including Article writing, basics of HTML tags, about AdSense, etc and even my creative writing skills also got polished.
    It was an incidence to meet ISC online, but now I am feeling very much fortunate to have that incidence in my life :)
    I would like to thanks all the fellow ISCians, Editors and webmasters for making my journey the pleasant one.
    Looking forward to add many more years.
    Glad to know that you have completed 3 years of presence in this great site and on observing your profile , you have immensely contributed and participated in all the sections with ease. With 86 resources you have made the article section proud with good write ups on varied matters.By raising 277 forum posts, you have proved that given the time and chance, good topics would be raised by you. I was also impressed with your 1540 forum responses which shows your knowledge on varied subject. Your expert answers were also impressive for 641 questions so far. And by winnig 140 awards and rewards, you have proved your mantle. Great going.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Padmini,
    Hearty congratulations. Very pleased to see a three-year-old Padmini at ISC. A name that Sun can never forget in life. I have seen you performing extremely well. Please continue with the same tempo and spirit. May God bless you and be with you.

No life without Sun

Congratulations to the mature Ms. Padmini of 3 year and 3 days. Wish to see her win many more laurels in this wonderful platform.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations Padmini for completing successful 3 years at ISC. Its very nice to hear that you worked on ISC actively and achieved till editor level. Keep it up our best wishes with you to earn more at ISC .
    Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

Congratulations for completing 3 years in ISC. Its good that you remember the date of joining this site. As you said after joining this site we learn lot of things and even the way that how to work in this site can be discussed in forum. I am also proud to say that I am a member of this site.

Congratulations and hope you continue your good contributions in ISC with the same spirit and vigour.
    ISC is a great place for people to quench their thirst of academics and we the recent members are motivated and inspired by people of your calibre.
    Hope to see you more in various sections and I wish you a long uninterrupted journey in this nice platform.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Hearty congratulations Padmini! You have been a consistent and valuable contributor to different sections throughout these three years and has contributed a lot as a Content Developer of this site. I have a request though that you must not forget the forum section in which lies your roots in ISC; do peep in as and when time permits. Hope to see you alongside as long as ISC is there. Great going and all the best!
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

My hearty congratulations to you, Padmini. It is very nice to know that you have completed 3 years. Your contributions are very valuable and learning material for the freshers. Hope you will continue your good work in the coming future for the benefit of other members of ISC.
    I think your contributions as content developer also are good for learners. I wish you all the best.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments