You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

Suggestion: Competition/Contest in other sub-sections of ISC

The management of ISC regularly conducts various interesting competitions/contests. However, I have noted that these competitions are in Forum section and in Articles section. I have not found any contest in other sections or sub-sections. So, to encourage the regular contributors in other sections, ISC amy consider arranging contests in other sections also.

For example, ISC management can organise a contest in My India sub-section. Participants may be asked to submit three to five 'Information Updates' on schools, colleges, other educational institutes, districts, talukas, etc. in seven days. By organising the contest, ISC can improve the contents of 'My India' sub-section, "School' sub-section, etc. On the other hand, the contributors will also be happy with the recognition and awards.

Other Members may please give their valuable opinion on this suggestion.
    Good suggestion from the author. If ISC wants other sections to grow and prosper regular contests must be held for all sections. And even quiz can be conducted.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It is good if the contests were conducted in other sections also as mentioned by the author.
    ISC top people can design competitions which are attractive to people. The author's suggestion is also a good competition.
    Quiz competition can be conducted as suggested by Mr.K.Mohan. Uploading of good photographs etc. can be conducted I think

drrao
    always confident

Even after more than 24 hours, I have not received any comment from the Editor on the proposal being discussed in this thread. Has any Editor seen this thread?
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Previously image sharing contest, video sharing contest and practice questions submission were lively in this site and I too was busy in that. Hope such activities revived again.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Its a good suggestion from the author. I to agree with this. But provided the members should easily come to know about the contest that is conducted.

• Sign In to post your comments