You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Bangla Sahib Gurdwara is feeding agitating Tamil Nadu farmers

Nowadays the farmers from Tamil Nadu have been agitating at Jantar Mantar of New Delhi. They have various demands before the Central Government and the State Government of Tamil Nadu. However, their main demand is waiver of loans taken by them. The agistation has been going on for quite some time. During the long period of their agitation, the Bangla Sahib Gurdwara at Ashoka Road of New Delhi has been feeding those farmers. They are having 'langar' in this famous Gurdwara.

I know that many people who come to Delhi in search of jobs, get their meals at this Gurdwara. One of my friends who came to Delhi from Arunachal Pradesh did a lot of struggle during his initial days. Before getting a permanent job in a newspaper as a reporter, my friend used to have his meal at this Grudwara twice a day. This continued for more than one year. Now my friend has been working in a Gulf-based newspaper, but whenever he comes to Delhi, he pays his obeisance at Bangla Sahib Gurdwara.

My respect to the Shiromani Gurdwara Prabandhak Committee (SGPC) and Bangla Sahib Gurdwara for their noble service to humanity.
    I am humbled by the services rendered by Shiromani Gurdwara Prabandhak Committee and Bangla Sahib Gurdwara in New Delhi who are providing food to our Tamil Nadu Annadaata. Farmers are one who is giving us the food and here the Gurudwara is taking care of their food requirements. Yes in every Gurudwara there is a langar facility for those who cannot afford and who are helpless at that moment. In Trimulgherry Military area of Secunderabad there is a big Gurudwara which caters to the poor of that area. Likewise Gurudwara opposite Secundrabad station also serves food for the needy.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Donating food is the best donation. Really one will understand the value of food when they don't get it when they are feeling hungry. It is good that Gurdwara is feeding agitating Farmers.
    These farmers are there quite some time now. How the government is going to react to them.
    Now in South India in many of the temples food distribution to all pilgrims at free of cost has become a routine. If people are provided place for staying also that will be very nice of them. People should donate money for such schemes and encourage food distribution to poor and needy. In Hyderabad Corporation is selling food for poor at a very small price that is Rs.5/- per meal. I understand that quality is also good.

drrao
    always confident

Hats off to Shiromani Gurdwara Prabandhak Committee (SGPC) and Bangla Sahib Gurdwara for the great help and service providing to the farmers who are agitating for a very long time in Delhi. I am very much surprised to see Mr.Modi is responding to very very small sensitive things which are happening anywhere else in the country in his Manki baath speech. But Mr.Modi remained silent as the poor farmers of Tamil Nadu who are agitating for a very long time towards their issues. Media and all the people of the country are able to perceive the situation of farmers and why BJP Party and its leaders are insensitive to the issue?

The main demand of the farmers is waiver of loan. This comes under the State Government. The State Government of Tamil Nadu is run by AIADMK. Then how is Modi responsible?

This is called pathological hate.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

• Sign In to post your comments