You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Creative Writing

Home is heaven, is your home your heaven too?

Home- where a family lives with all their happiness, joys and sorrows sharing a space together caring for each other In whatever the situation is.
    Does this sound like any less then heavem?
    No actually it is more than a heaven and people realise this when they get seperated from this heaven.
    No matter how little that shared space of a family it never seems less, but gets expanded even for outsiders, a place ready to help.
    There may be few instances of misunderstandings but whenever there is any problem whole family stands together like a wall to fight that problem.
    Outside world may attracts us for few moments, but at the end of the day home is the place which gives us a secured and safe space when we are tired and exhausted and have no place to go, when we are sleepy and drowsy and seek a refuge.
    In a condition of pain we crave for our closed ones to care for us and the only place we find such caring is home.
    Wherever all your loved ones reside with happy faces enjoying their life is a home, and the place where your home is a real heaven.
    My home is my heaven is your home your's too?
    Rightly said by the author. That home which is free from poverty, that home which is free from difference of opinions, that home which is free from quarrels and egos , that home which is free from competitions and that home where all live together and mingle with each other is surely a heaven and more than heaven. And all this can be possible if the elders of the family keeps their flocks together and see that no difference arose. We have seen so many homes where the father and mother wont be in talking terms and the children does not have the time to talk. What is the use of such homes which wont interact with each other.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Excellent. I agree 100% with the author. Our house is our heaven. When I was doing my Ph.D., myself with one aunt,three sisters and one brother were staying in a single room. There we will sit together. eat , discuss and sleep there only. We have spent almost 2 years. Later we have gone for a room and kitchen portion. But we all used to spend the time very happily.
    Now I stay with my wife, two sons and two daughters in law, of course, in a big own duplex house. We all spend time together while we take our dinner. Lunch we can't have together because we three will go for jobs. Ladies will have lunch also together. Real we spend time very happy.
    So I agree that my family and my house are more than heaven.

drrao
    always confident

Great idea and great theme. Home is the sweetest and softest place in the world.

When a person is tired of his occupation, struggles and other botherations he comes back to his home and enjoys its coziness and that is the moment of perfect resonance for him with calmness and serenity of life.

Well written thread and good luck.

Knowledge is power.

An excellent idea presented in an excellent manner by Ms. Joshi. Yes, our home is the heaven. It is our duty to maintain the sanctity of this heaven. We must not allow anybody to make this heaven to hell.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

• Sign In to post your comments