You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Wow! My name appears at first position of Article super star.

Today when I open my computer, it is big surprise for me. My name appears at first position of Article superstar. It is really a big movement for me to be a super star and at the first position.
    Thanks to all the members who directly or indirectly appreciated my work and motivate me to write article. I also want to thank admin to provide the great platform to write article.
    Congratulations! Mr. Hakimuddin. It is not anyordinary achievement. You have overtaken the top achievers of this prestigious section and have become No. 1. Really great! Carry on your good work.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Hearty congrats Mr Hakimuddin. You have achieved something great that you cannot achieve elsewhere. Be thankful to ISC for providing the Super Star status.
    No life without Sun ¤

Congratulations Hakimuddin for reaching the first position in the list of Super Stars for Article section. It shows your valuable and continuous contribution to that section. Hope you would try to maintain the same position by contributing more. All the best.!
    Regards
    Rizwan

I am also feeling very excited. Congratulations Hakimuddin for rising as the top contributor of article section and thus proved that you have the niche to create a resource on any topic with ease. Great going.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations Mr. Hakimuddin for this big achievement and when it is in article section, it is really big. Continue your work with the same spirit and ISC will give you much more...
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations Mr. Hakimuddin kuwakhedawala this is great movment for you. Good going keep it up my best wishes for you

Congratulations! It sure must be a wonderful feeling. This will inspire you to continue with your contributions. Wish you the very best.
    Underestimate me...that'll be fun!

Congratulations to Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala for this prestigious position.
    Though there are many sections in ISC but the most important and knowledge sharing section is that of srticles.
    So this is really occasion to be happy about it.
    Well done and keep it up.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations. I know when our name is announced as first prize or first in super contributors we feel very happy and can't express the joy that we are feeling. Congratulations once again and good luck for future contests.

Hearty congratulations Hakimuddin! It is not easy to be a topper in the article section. Well done. I suggest that you need to be more careful about your grammar and spellings. Take care and all the best!
    "To be proud of knowledge is to be blind with light" - Benjamin Franklin

Please accept my congratulations Hakimuddin. It is really wonderful and delight to be the top contributor in articles section. You achieved it. Marvellous. All the best to you and keep going.
    drrao
    always confident

Becoming topper in article section at any time is not that easy, and needs hard work and continuous efforts. You have achieved it no. Congratulations. Definitely articles section is a better rewarding section in ISC. Your present yield is also not bad.

Keep up the efforts. A proper blend of quantity and quality can take you to more achievements.
    Best Wishes.

Thanks everyone for your good wishes. I will try to contribute more qualitative post here. Thanks again.
    Honesty is the best policy.

• Sign In to post your comments