You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Threads getting rejected for no reason citing poor quality. But indexed by Google ?

Of late we are fed up with the too much rejection spree from the editor citing that the threads are of poor quality and hence deleted. If the thread is already attended and responded by the members, how can it be poor ? If the said thread is still being indexed by the Google search engine, then why it should be axed from our pages ? When the the point is visible in the thread , then why it was deleted from my account ? I am not fighting for my point, but I am bringing the glaring mistakes being done at ISC.
    Google index every page or contents of ranking website instantly upon submitting on certain sites. This isn't a big deal. However, some threads fetches zero responses, some threads are taken down by Editor's due to certain reasons. If such threads are against the policy or TOS of the site, it is more likely that thread will not last for longer.

Not only your thread is getting locked or deleted. There are threads like mine that was taken down because I wasn't able to authenticate the reference. Such threads are considered to be a crap post. But, if for no reason, threads get deleted then it's a slippery slope.

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

If ISC feels we cannot raise threads, let them do the favor by regularly hoisting some posts daily. We the regular would desist from raising any post.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hello Mr k mohan
    ISC has deleted large amount of content in past to save the site. It means low quality content needs to be removed, so, that overall quality of site remain good. That's why we need to give detailed and descriptive answers. Your thread will be removed by google after sometime, when it will not find your thread in sitemap.

I think they are deleting general threads which don't have many responses, because recently even I have faced such situation saying it is a repetition of thread. But I felt the content was different and so was required to block. I thought there might be some reason that's I didn't raise an issue in forum discussion.

Is this an example of misuse of power by the powerful? Today I raised a thread on the issue of investment by retired people on the wake of repo rate reduction. The thread has been blocked. My hard labour and study went in vein.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Why the editors are silent on my question and the response of Partha ?
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments